Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Played it as a "It's 1 star, no scat or guro tags, how bad can it be?"

Beat the game with both girls. Then i look at the CG gallery and see that unless i lose, nothing's getting unlocked. *sigh* Fine, i'll go unlock them then. But what's this, no stage select? Well, fortunately there's this S button that destroys everything in attack range in 1-2 hits once you clear the game. HP bars (inculding your own) are inaccurate, going too far up will force-reset the zone because presumably you glitched through the wall, hitboxes are a hot mess, the writing is uninspired, combat is poorly balanced, the CG issues are all over this thread and the game lacks QoL optimization of any sort, even taking away leftover items in between stages.

The ranged girl is actually the easiest to beat bosses with, because for some reason you can just keep shooting them while they grab you, rendering you invulnerable for the duration. Not that the bosses are hard, nine times out of ten they'll go for a grab a single button press will get you out of, so with martial arts girl just keep spamming jump kick and break out of the grab. Didn't even need to heal.

Not sure where it keeps the unlocks, but one of the textfiles said that the save data was all in this subfolder without specifying which file it was. View attachment user_data.7z Only 1 kb though, oh well. Either way, it's one grab animation per boss per girl (5 bosses so 10 animations total) and the CGs just require you to Game Over on that stage regardless of who deals the final blow.

Oh well.

Reactions: BILLY01334
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes