Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
This is fucking complicated as fuck and the help provided to be honest can get misleading so hopefully I can clarify some stuff.

What I did is install the Locale Emulator.
Downloaded Winrar.

Right click the Pretty_Girl_Action_Game_The_School_Regaining_v912_Doriane.zip
Open it with Winrar.

THEN you press Control + E and you should see a bunch of language stuff. Select japanese. If you don't see japanese on your end, I don't know how to help you to be honest.

But after that, extract the game normally using Winrar.

THEN when you run the game, right click Game_v912, hover to Locale Emulator
Then Run in Japanese (admin). Dunno if running it non-admin works, you can try.

Have fun.

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
This is fucking complicated as fuck and the help provided to be honest can get misleading so hopefully I can clarify some stuff.

What I did is install the Locale Emulator.
Downloaded Winrar.

Right click the Pretty_Girl_Action_Game_The_School_Regaining_v912_Doriane.zip
Open it with Winrar.

THEN you press Control + E and you should see a bunch of language stuff. Select japanese. If you don't see japanese on your end, I don't know how to help you to be honest.

But after that, extract the game normally using Winrar.

THEN when you run the game, right click Game_v912, hover to Locale Emulator
Then Run in Japanese (admin). Dunno if running it non-admin works, you can try.

Have fun.
nice instructions, but I think anyone who has free evaluation copy of winrar will not get CTRL+E or an option for name encoding at all in the 'Options' tab.... and I'm way too lazy to find a winrar rip for a full version just to play a game everyone says is bad. Would be curious to know what versions of winrar everyone is running?

Here is my options menu: As you can see CTRL+E doesn't exist. 1630680396835.png
1630680436807.png

XbfgX

Mar 30, 2019
I gave up with this I have a Japanese computer with winrar installed still can't get it to run and reading other comments about this game well it went in the bin.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
nice instructions, but I think anyone who has free evaluation copy of winrar will not get CTRL+E or an option for name encoding at all in the 'Options' tab.... and I'm way too lazy to find a winrar rip for a full version just to play a game everyone says is bad. Would be curious to know what versions of winrar everyone is running?

Here is my options menu: As you can see CTRL+E doesn't exist. View attachment 1386066
View attachment 1386068

I don't know what to tell you my friend. Since I'm pretty sure mine is a free eval copy as well that I literally just downloaded for the sake of this thing. Have always been using 7zip for my regular zip concerns.

Untitled.png

But anyways yeah everyone just give up on this. It's not even worth the effort lol.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
if you're curious about the lewds, just look in the BMP folder and call it a day.

Boss animations and the CG are literally right there

Fasterninja

Jan 14, 2018
Any Gallery saves or unlocks?
I don't have unlocks but I do know a way to cheat
Avoid all the enemy's by jumping past them, if you get to an invisible wall or the end of the area spam the f key and it will let you through to the next area so you can get to the boss with a full stock of healing items or ammo depends on the girl. and just spam attack him.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes