Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
I have... zero idea lol. Cheese I think wrote that bit and I've been kinda disposed of lately due to injury and death of my cat.
My condolences on the cat and wish you luck on recovery.

hmm... If it helps I guess one possibility is could have a separate scene later that adds it back in, possibly similar to the kobold sneak in scene where it occurs randomly on player return to there room. Since although the scene is good I can also agree that she comes off as someone who wouldn't immediately jump in.

Edit: maybe her having dozed off in bed considering the fact it is one of the rare beds that can fit a naga? Just a possible idea.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Valaska

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
My condolences on the cat and wish you luck on recovery.

hmm... If it helps I guess one possibility is could have a separate scene later that adds it back in, possibly similar to the kobold sneak in scene where it occurs randomly on player return to there room. Since although the scene is good I can also agree that she comes off as someone who wouldn't immediately jump in.

Edit: maybe her having dozed off in bed considering the fact it is one of the rare beds that can fit a naga? Just a possible idea.
Yeah it was... pretty damn fucked. Apparently, cats get FeCV, Feline Corona Virus. 80% of cats get it, but only 1-5% get this mutation called FIP. There was no saving him without some black market treatments for Ebola or human Covid but I couldn't get them in the country in time. FIP is fatal, always. Poor guy lost his sight at the end before I had to let him go peacefully.

My injury likely is tendonitis. Been wearing a brace on my hand to type. Seems to help no pain but I think I might need to take a break after this update for like a week or two not using my hands.

The tummy rub Hiho scene is in the game still somewhere but I don't remember how it is triggered now. Atm put a note to add a talk the next morning and discuss her joining the party.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah it was... pretty damn fucked. Apparently, cats get FeCV, Feline Corona Virus. 80% of cats get it, but only 1-5% get this mutation called FIP. There was no saving him without some black market treatments for Ebola or human Covid but I couldn't get them in the country in time. FIP is fatal, always. Poor guy lost his sight at the end before I had to let him go peacefully.

My injury likely is tendonitis. Been wearing a brace on my hand to type. Seems to help no pain but I think I might need to take a break after this update for like a week or two not using my hands.

The tummy rub Hiho scene is in the game still somewhere but I don't remember how it is triggered now. Atm put a note to add a talk the next morning and discuss her joining the party.
All I can say about the tendonitis is ouch, but it is good that the brace is helping, do agree a break probably will do you good, I doubt people will have a problem needing to wait two more weeks, plus gives time to think and may develop a solution in the time.

As for the cat, honestly it is breaking whenever it turns out that you basically hit the reverse lottery but at least there no longer in pain, and although he is no longer around you can at least look to the memories and experiences you had in the past for comfort. In all honesty I doubt there was much that could be done once FIP set in so allowing him to finally rest was the right call.

Honestly although I am poor as fuck personally (hell that is why I hang around f95) I do hope from time to time I can be able to help with the project where I can to make up for my mooching.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valaska

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get the the proper ending of Garroth questline? I can't fiund anything about this quest. He somehow died sacrificing himself in my playthrough, but I do remember him survivng as the witch's guard the last time I've played. This was a year ago, so I might be imagining things.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Any difference betwen public and patron version? Or do patrons only get cheats+galery?
Patreon version has some exclusive CGs and choices that trigger those CGs tied to it. and there is a difference between patreon version and just the standard version with the patreon unlock code being all the code does is unlocks cheats such as character level editing and the gallery, but it only unlocks the gallery scenes for your version, don't have the patreon version? you lose out on the patreon scenes.

Weeb King

Mar 11, 2022
Hey, can someone help me ? I'm doing the crimson dervish mission and i'm at the moment she fled and we got to find her. I've been searching her but cannot seem to find the supposed clues and I've also been on the wiki but it doesn't indicate her location.
Thanks in advance

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hey, can someone help me ? I'm doing the crimson dervish mission and i'm at the moment she fled and we got to find her. I've been searching her but cannot seem to find the supposed clues and I've also been on the wiki but it doesn't indicate her location.
Thanks in advance
Be sure to complete Fruit of Labour.

Aug 19, 2020
How far in is this game, exactly? I believe I read it was supposed to come out on steam once finished. Does anyone have any vague idea how far away that is?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes