Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Dude a page every four days is pretty good for this quality of comic, especially if he's doing other pieces as well... I haven't read it so I can't speak to the pacing but his output is perfectly fine. If you wanna follow a real slog I've been following since like... 2006 and it's still at like 150 pages at most. The story's barely gone anywhere! Looks interesting, might post feedback after checking out the demo.

But yea demon girls, elves, and nekomimi? Sign me up!
I dropped Pawn long ago and am not holding out any hope of seeing that sum bitch completed in my life time.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I dropped Pawn long ago and am not holding out any hope of seeing that sum bitch completed in my life time.
Haha, yea. If the guy really wants to finish it he should take advantage of crowdfunding that wasn't around when he first started. He stopped cuz it wasn't paying the bills as far as I can tell. Well it should be able to now if he goes about it right!

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Looking at the pictures, anyone else can't help but think how much fun it would be to be a female protagonist in this world?

• Angry
Reactions: str8up

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Looking at the pictures, anyone else can't help but think how much fun it would be to be a female protagonist in this world?
I would prefer if that were the case because I only play female characters, otherwise it's another good-looking game down the drain. Since this is an RPG it would make sense to have both genders available but if the conversations in this thread are to be believed, this project may never even see the light at the end of the tunnel. Forever vaporware.

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I would prefer if that were the case because I only play female characters, otherwise it's another good-looking game down the drain. Since this is an RPG it would make sense to have both genders available but if the conversations in this thread are to be believed, this project may never even see the light at the end of the tunnel. Forever vaporware.
This is not true for all games, but in quite a few I've found having a female character allows for more player choice in how a character behaves. Females tend to get behaviors all over the spectrum in these sort of games for some reason; while males get mostly, 'me make harem' or 'me be transformed into girl.'

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
This is not true for all games, but in quite a few I've found having a female character allows for more player choice in how a character behaves. Females tend to get behaviors all over the spectrum in these sort of games for some reason; while males get mostly, 'me make harem' or 'me be transformed into girl.'
More choices? lol Given the vast majority of these games you may as well don your cum-dumpster outfit - because that's all you gonna be doing. You're either raped till you "learn to enjoy it" or you willingly submit to it all like a bimbo slut - those are your choices. Being a female protagonist means you get to be everyone's sex toy, even the player's. The end. I wish there were more games with a reverse role... it's tiresome seeing women as the bottom bitch and guys as the alpha male all the time.

So no, there's not really that much of a "wider spectrum of choices" and I know because I've played quite a few of them. But then again most of these games were made by guys, for buys (and the tiny minority of women who are into "rape" and being treated like objects). Alas not many voice their opinions so that means we're stuck with a sex market heavily biased towards men and their fetishes.

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
More choices? lol Given the vast majority of these games you may as well don your cum-dumpster outfit - because that's all you gonna be doing. You're either raped till you "learn to enjoy it" or you willingly submit to it all like a bimbo slut - those are your choices. Being a female protagonist means you get to be everyone's sex toy, even the player's. The end. I wish there were more games with a reverse role... it's tiresome seeing women as the bottom bitch and guys as the alpha male all the time.

So no, there's not really that much of a "wider spectrum of choices" and I know because I've played quite a few of them. But then again most of these games were made by guys, for buys (and the tiny minority of women who are into "rape" and being treated like objects). Alas not many voice their opinions so that means we're stuck with a sex market heavily biased towards men and their fetishes.
Weird, I've seen games where female protagonists are given a dominant option, as well as a non-sexual option.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
ofc, femdom doesn't mean 'no fuck', for once it's pretty hot see a babe take the lead role during sex :biggrin:
I'm well aware it doesn't mean ''no fuck''.
I'm more the dominant type myself, but I don't disagree. A bit of femdom from time to time is good for the soul. And the penis. XD
Thank the Hentai Gods for MGQ.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva and mesoru

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
So.... You must be new here because if you were a regular poster you would know my "Shtick" I am not rubbing my fetishes in your face if I was you would know it I respect the fact that you have different taste then what I like you as a individual and human being are entitled to it..... That being said you need to check your mother fucking tone dick wad cause I for one ain't gonna take that kinda shit laying down the fact that you don't fucking know me you have posted all but what? 50 fuckin times and have been a member of this site since March and you think you got me ALL figured out MOTHER FUCKER PLEASE people who ya know are active on this site know I am messing around and joking I am not pushing my fucking fetish onto others I am not fetish shaming I am doing what I have done for over a fuckin year on this site and bring a lil bit of comedy to try and put a smile on peoples faces and make their day just a tad bit better..... Then you come along with a high and mighty attitude and then start flaming me and accusing me of this was hilarious.... By the way barging in on your conversation on a open topic in a public forum I am not sure if that was a troll or you are that much of a self absorbed slow tard.... So in closing attacking me over some trivial bull shit and accusing me of something I have never done on this site never will and is more of a comedic shtick is absurd and also if you accuse someone of a wrong doing don't do the same fucking shit in the same post you flame and accuse them of because that just makes you look stupid and lastly fuck you..... Oh.... And have a nice day.

Bitch
Did you just use the "I've been here longer than you" argument to act all superior? Really, dude? Since when does that shit even matter? And an entire wall of text about it too? Well, if that's how you wanna roll, then maybe you should take it into consideration next time someone "new" gets rilled up with your attitude. Or do you honestly expect every "newbie" here to know your antics from the get-go?

Was I too defensive? Yes, because the way you worded things made it sound like my preferences weren't worth shit and I ain't a clairvoyant to know you were kidding. I don't care about who you are or what your "status" here is, you start spewing crap in my direction and you'll get the same treatment. Since this is all a misunderstanding I'll apologize... but next time to try to keep your "shticks" usage to a minimum when dealing with strangers.

Anyway, we were both dickwads, let's get over it and move on.

The Last Demon Hunter allows you to dominate any enemy as the female protagonist. I'll have to look around again for more titles than what's off the top of my head.
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have to lose in that game in order to gain access to the H scenes? Or do you only get the dom CGs at certain points in the story, assuming you win?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Bottom line is this game will be forever in development since the signs are all there this comic has been forever in development and tbh the "female" protagonist in that comic is pretty much a walking rape magnet and the story seems to only have her fall into plot mcguffin type stories only to end up with her being either raped or tortured...

Bottom line is don't get your hopes up for this game not unless you are willing to wait 10+ years for the game to have more then 10 minutes of content.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes