4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
That remind me, I have a question. Why make Lune a québécoise and not an Acadian? And also if there is ever a french version I hope it will be a region appropriate french version. Also it would have been nice to have a reference to in the last discutions with legion

Edit: Ok the biography of Monckton is really different weather you look at it in English or in french. In french there is much more emphasis on his role in the Acadians deportation as well as the accusations of genocide for his actions against the Acadian people. For reference Moncton university in New Brunswick will change name.
I actually did think about that. Her ancestors are Quebecoise who migrated to the area, so that's why she's not Acadian. Her place of origin isn't particularly important to the story, but I did want it to feel tied to the real-world in a way that the Islanders don't. I think that provides a bit more of a jolt to the readers when they encounter characters from places they've actually heard of. Along those lines, frankly, non-Canadian people are more likely to have heard of Quebec than New Brunswick, so Quebec helps build a real-world association.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
I was going for a Maria-only route, and I didn't do anything I thought was more than being nice to Emilia, so I'm a bit lost. Which choices lock us onto the throuple/harem route?

Edit: I think I figured it out but it's surprisingly easy to be locked in. At least one seems harmless, and only the last one screams throuple, I thought I was just being a good friend/boyfriend lol

Edit 2: Damn this game is good, can't wait for Ch18

Last edited:
Reactions: DIK_Brother

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Oh I like this part from the patreon post ''I think this chapter is shaping up to be really interesting and fun, especially for the throuple (and harem) route fans!''

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Chapter 18: Maid of Honor is out now on Steam and Patreon! I'm sure you'll enjoy the new content, especially if you're on the throuple or harem paths!

Patreon:
Steam:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Chapter 18: Maid of Honor is out now on Steam and Patreon! I'm sure you'll enjoy the new content, especially if you're on the throuple or harem paths!

Patreon:
Steam:
Damn, that was fast, keep doing the great work man, love your novel <3

• Wow
Reactions: boobsrcool

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
"turbate your mast" not seen it put that way before.
Great update, as usual, thought the dialogue was handled really well.
A few typos (seriously was spelled "seirously" at one point) but nothing to break immersion.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
"turbate your mast" not seen it put that way before.
Great update, as usual, thought the dialogue was handled really well.
A few typos (seriously was spelled "seirously" at one point) but nothing to break immersion.
If you're able to, can you drop any spelling/grammar errors in my Discord server's spell check channel? I'll fix it ASAP. :)

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Just played ch.18 through on Steam. No spoilers, but I continue to be impressed with this story, particularly the way Pandaman maintains internal consistency with the characters and their world view.

There are quite a few games on F95 that start off promisingly, then lose their way for a bit and either get back on track or fail. This one has been consistently good all the way through - it's almost as if the plot was thought about beforehand!

Congratulations.

Reactions: belovedeggs

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Just played ch.18 through on Steam. No spoilers, but I continue to be impressed with this story, particularly the way Pandaman maintains internal consistency with the characters and their world view.

There are quite a few games on F95 that start off promisingly, then lose their way for a bit and either get back on track or fail. This one has been consistently good all the way through - it's almost as if the plot was thought about beforehand!

Congratulations.
I'm glad you've enjoyed it! Please feel free to leave reviews so more people find PoP. :cool:

Reactions: belovedeggs

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

Congratulations.
it's great isn't it? I really like the writing, the "innocence" of the characters, how they are trying to sort out their relationship despite their religious upbringing, it's really entertaining.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Price of Power [Ch. 18] [Pandaman Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes