4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Price of Power with Estrada's walkthrough mod to Chapter 21.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm...I have a question about the chapter 19 or 20 lesbian path choice that happens with Lune.

Will this choice affect the harem path (the amount of members), or just the girl on girl content with those two remnant girls? I prefer the focus is on the MC, but also want to have the full harem experience...minus the lesbian content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I understood correctly from some posts, if you dont chose them to be together ( lesbian content) you dont get the full harem path.
I might be wrong on this so if possible, I would also like to know the details on this.

thank you all in advance, have a great day and best of health

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so in order to have a harem route the player has to choose to support them to be together as a couple (the two remnant girls), right?

Odd, the walk through mod isn't directing or even marking the path choices in this frame. Considering this is an important story choice, if a player is wanting the harem route.

And is this choice a second chance for any player who didn't pick the earlier chapter 19-20 lesbian choice?

Reactions: Beast Within

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Hmm...so in order to have a harem route the player has to choose to support them to be together as a couple (the two remnant girls), right?

Odd, the walk through mod isn't directing or even marking the path choices in this frame. Considering this is an important story choice, if a player is wanting the harem route.

And is this choice a second chance for any player who didn't pick the earlier chapter 19-20 lesbian choice?

Looking at the code, it's not a second chance, you need to have taken that previous choice to even get the option:
Code:
IF lespath_1 is True:
 MENU (Support (lespath_2 = True), Friends (GOTO #Friends))
ELSE GOTO #Friends

Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This update sucked balls, it was an absolute yappfest.
Come on man
Well I thought it was lovely and had a nice romantic moment and that's what matters to me. That and it did have good plot progressions with the cure working. Tho I also agree to a extent since I don't really like any of the slideshows and was hoping to finally leave the cave. But that seems to be coming next update

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Well I thought it was lovely and had a nice romantic moment and that's what matters to me. That and it did have good plot progressions with the cure working. Tho I also agree to a extent since I don't really like any of the slideshows and was hoping to finally leave the cave. But that seems to be coming next update
This is what the dev promised, and apart from the slideshow one he didn't fullfill any.
It had only one lewd scene and had zero choices whatsoever.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
The amount of remaining updates is getting pretty small considering that the last three have been spent in the hut... we shall see what the ending brings.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This is what the dev promised, and apart from the slideshow one he didn't fullfill any.
It had only one lewd scene and had zero choices whatsoever.
I got most of that lol sounds like you only played one path. The major romance choice was telling the one girl to stay friends or peruse a romance with the other remnant girl I forget their names. 1 lewd scene for both solo and throuple paths. Only one I don't recall is a major plot choice but I probably forgot what it was.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
There was no major plot choice, it was changed in the changelog to major plot progression, although even that is somewhat too generous a description

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
can you remind me what it was I kind of forgot I feel only choice I can recall was involving the remnant girls
well it depends on your definition what counts as major, but it's pretty big, because if you encourage them towards romancing each other that can eventually change into the harem route. If you don't, no harem for ya. So it's a pretty major decision.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
well it depends on your definition what counts as major, but it's pretty big, because if you encourage them towards romancing each other that can eventually change into the harem route. If you don't, no harem for ya. So it's a pretty major decision.
ah okay that's what i thought it was just making sure I didn't forget something

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Yes, but that's the "major romance path choice" from the chapter roadmap. There was no major plot choice... well there wasn't really any other choice in this update. That's why I find it so baffling that people still ask for a walkthrough mod for this game when there is at maximum two decisions per update. Personally I have nothing against kinetic novels, actually I prefer those, so I don't get why this VN is going for the bare minimum to avoid it. This VN can not be described as choice based in any way.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, but that's the "major romance path choice" from the chapter roadmap. There was no major plot choice... well there wasn't really any other choice in this update. That's why I find it so baffling that people still ask for a walkthrough mod for this game when there is at maximum two decisions per update. Personally I have nothing against kinetic novels, actually I prefer those, so I don't get why this VN is going for the bare minimum to avoid it. This VN can not be described as choice based in any way.
Yeah id call this Kinetic lite as the only choice that comes up that seems to impact anything is if we are in a throuple , solo or harem path otherwise everything else is just for flavor as far as I can remember

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes