4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I see thanks, looks like I'll be making a third save when I get to that part. Gonna be my least favorite path but still gonna play it just for the content lol.
iirc it was explained around chapter 17 or so Look for Pandas posts, but I'm not absolutly shure about hopefully one of the other guy's remebers better and can guide you.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
iirc it was explained around chapter 17 or so Look for Pandas posts, but I'm not absolutly shure about hopefully one of the other guy's remebers better and can guide you.
thanks again ill do a search once I play ch 20 and 21 on my solo and throuple saves then if I don't get on that path since i'll have to restart anyways if I did mess it up

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
thanks again ill do a search once I play ch 20 and 21 on my solo and throuple saves then if I don't get on that path since i'll have to restart anyways if I did.
that is the point it branches somewhere from the throple path, so maybe you don't need to replay from the beginning ;)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't actually started this yet, but can we actually dump the girl we start the game with?
if you can would come much later in the game. But this games plays like she is meant to be played as the main LI. It honestly feels like solo path in more in mind with her tbh. Since you don't get an option to start another LI path till very late till like chapter 17 or so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
No, but we can have sex with ...N....no wait wrong thread, Nope Maria is the Main LI
if you can would come much later in the game. But this games plays like she is meant to be played as the main LI. It honestly feels like solo path in more in mind with her tbh. Since you don't get an option to start another LI path till very late till like chapter 17 or so.
So, we can have a harem, but not choose the LI we want as a solo?
ccb53f4e-13b7-4a1d-aa2a-f9de280b6ba7_text.gif

Reactions: The D0n

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So, we can have a harem, but not choose the LI we want as a solo?
View attachment 3476428
yeah that's why I was taken back just now when I found out there is a harem path not something I even expected in this mostly wholesome game lol. Won't know till I play it but get the feeling it's gonna feel weird / out of place maybe even a bit random. Since this game is mostly a singular LI game until very late.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yeah that's why I was taken back just now when I found out there is a harem path not something I even expected in this mostly wholesome game lol. Won't know till I play it but get the feeling it's gonna feel weird / out of place maybe even a bit random. Since this game is mostly a singular LI game until very late.
No, not at all Pandaman takes care to make it plausible, that is what I love from this game, It feels not forced or artificial just for the sake, this is one of my favorite storydriven games, plus you have to win the trust of the other girls, like with Emilia.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
No, not at all Pandaman takes care to make it plausible, that is what I love from this game, It feels not forced or artificial just for the sake, this is one of my favorite storydriven games, plus you have to win the trust of the other girls, like with Emilia.
Looking forward to it then. This is one of the few games I actually liked the throuple path since it actually makes sense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gwydion and xapican

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well, the game concept was that you have a lovestory with Maria, the rest came later, so well, it is what it is.
It's all good. There's other games for me to play. Still need to catch up on others before I start something new.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's all good. There's other games for me to play. Still need to catch up on others before I start something new.
You do you, You have in game a few things that I think you will enjoy, specially the Acid humor of the AI's , plus it bashes on some religious and social concepts etc. It is very entertaining for me.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
You do you, You have in game a few things that I think you will enjoy, specially the Acid humor of the AI's , plus it bashes on some religious and social concepts etc. It is very entertaining for me.
I'll put it on the list to give it a go at some point. So far there's only one game where I actually liked the forced LI.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I suggest have a play and see. Maria is a sweetheart. I'd be happy for her to be the only love interest myself. I enjoyed this VN, one of my favs.
so much this Maria is a one of the rare LI I have a hard time ranking against others on my personal list. Because she is such a sweet heart it is hard to say I like X more than her even tho I do like others more for a variety of reasons just barley tho.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.30 star(s) 123 Votes