4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id intro_6926cc79 appeared twice, at game/Price-Of-Power-Ch-21-Universal-update-only/game/ch1.rpyc:8 and game/ch1.rpy:8.
.. can someonehelp me.
Move everything in game/Price-Of-Power-Ch-21-Universal-update-only/game/ to game/, overwriting the original files from Chapter 20. Probably.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PriceOfPower-CH21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Romantically, Lune and Zaye will never love Mc as much as they love each other.
They will continue to sleep together without Mc because they don't care what Mc thinks or feels about it.
Maybe Mc won't even have solo sex scenes with Luna or Zaye.
They always prefer women and use MC only because they want to discover something new.
Mc will be more like a third wheel in this relationship.

Exactly how can such a relationship be considered wholesome?

I don't know how much of the game will consist of this gay content, but I hope it's a small amount because I'm definitely going to avoid it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
They will continue to sleep together without Mc because they don't care what Mc thinks or feels about it.
They always prefer women and use MC only because they want to discover something new.

I don't know how much of the game will consist of this gay content, but I hope it's a small amount because I'm definitely going to avoid it.
They don't even enter a relationship without you choosing for them to. Like jesus christ you people are literally the worst. Don't find it wholesome? Then don't do it. The entire world doesn't need to revolve around getting the MC's dick wet for something to be wholesome, other people are allowed to like and enjoy wholesome things that you don't. You can still play with Maria as a solo love interest or a throuple with her and Emelia.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Hmm... So, you chose something and now you're upset over it? I think you need to go back and fix your choices. But I'm sure you'll be upset over any results that you end up with.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Monkey's Paw dude, don't make wishes you might not want to see come to pass. :)
Yeah you're right about that, guess that I really don't want to know, by the way what is the meaning of the phrase "Monkey's paw" ? what does it mean when you guy's use it ?

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah, several times. Harem route requires that they get together, but it's optional for the solo and throuple routes.
So following that progression, "harem" route will really be more of a proper poly relationship then?
With some/all members having romantic and sexual relationships with each other, not just with the MC?

If so, that's quite rare and very much appreciated, speaking as someone who is poly IRL.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So following that progression, "harem" route will really be more of a proper poly relationship then?
With some/all members having romantic and sexual relationships with each other, not just with the MC?

If so, that's quite rare and very much appreciated, speaking as someone who is poly IRL.
wait this game is going to have a harem path lol didn't expect that. Tho im still playing the last 2 updates accidently skipped chapter 20

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, you have actually a harem path, you must be on the Throple path and make the right choices with the remants
I see thanks, looks like I'll be making a third save when I get to that part. Gonna be my least favorite path but still gonna play it just for the content lol.

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes