4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I can't imagine seeing a good, wholesome game like PoP and thinking "You know what this needs? Cuckolding." Smh...
Sometimes fans like to spoil the game with their dirty fantasies, many of the developers have encountered this when they listened to their wishes, and then what happened? Of course, some fans turned away that a beautiful game and history were ruined because of dirt

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I can't imagine seeing a good, wholesome game like PoP and thinking "You know what this needs? Cuckolding." Smh...
You know what this game needs? A full accounting of how the cast from Jersey Shore evolved to present day, and the backstory of Paulie Walnuts, King of New Hoboken.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Agreed, cuckolding is disgusting.
Now, a nice pair of balls and a thick cock dangling between Maria's legs would suit her to the ground. And it could be passed off as a side effect of the AIs' tinkering with her organism.
That's what this game is really missing.
That, and incest. Picture this: MC's dad was really naughty during his trips to the southlands, Legacy gets into Luna's and Zaya's bodies by undisclosed means ( :Kappa:), runs some DNA tests for fun, finds out about something even funnier involving the MC and Zaya...

Just some free suggestions.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe, just hear me out, their version of NTR is simply someone else holding Maria's hand and offering headpats? :ROFLMAO:
Someone else doing the hand holding and headpats! sir that would be cause for a Holy War. As a fellow simp no one else will touch Maria.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
In the end, if there is enough interest for those supporting via Patreon to put NTR sharing fantasy scenes over other requests, then I think it could be considered.

I also recognize that non-canon content is an extra and should not detract from the continuing canon-content development of PoP.

As a supporter, my fantasy requests do not include NTR/sharing but a poll of $ supporters is a way to gauge interest so that the dev gets the most value for time spent on non-canon content.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
In the end, if there is enough interest for those supporting via Patreon to put NTR sharing fantasy scenes over other requests, then I think it could be considered.
I disagree with this I dont think any dev should add content because their fans want it. I think any dev should stick to their original vision for a game. If it isn't their original idea for the game higher chance it wont turn out good. Now if there is some negative feedback over something then maybe that's when a dev should think about changing something if they agree with the feedback.

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes