4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Will there only scenes are with MC and Maria........NO OTHER CHARACTER???
Imagine not reading the very first post of a thread, then asking the same question repeatedly even though it's answered there (and several times throughout this thread - just search). Since you're apparently monumentally incompetent AND you expect everyone to answer your question for you instead of you doing any basic amount of searching yourself, I'll just reply with this snarky post and let you go search for the answer in this thread. :)

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Hello everyone! Just a quick update with an official release date: Chapter 10 will be released on Saturday, April 23rd at noon PST. This is one of the longest chapters I've ever written, so be prepared for lots of content! Chapter 10 also marks the end of Act II, so with the completion of this chapter, we'll officially be 1/3rd of the way through the story! Once Chapter 10 is out, I'll be taking a short break (just a week, don't worry) from actively developing the game to work on fully fleshing out Act 3 and recharge my brain batteries a little bit. But for now... It's back to work on animations!

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018

Hello everyone! Just a quick update with an official release date: Chapter 10 will be released on Saturday, April 23rd at noon PST. This is one of the longest chapters I've ever written, so be prepared for lots of content! Chapter 10 also marks the end of Act II, so with the completion of this chapter, we'll officially be 1/3rd of the way through the story! Once Chapter 10 is out, I'll be taking a short break (just a week, don't worry) from actively developing the game to work on fully fleshing out Act 3 and recharge my brain batteries a little bit. But for now... It's back to work on animations!
Thanks for copy-pasting here, I totally forgot to do it. Been busy working on boob physics - fuck boob physics on Daz. :cry:

kabir_07

Jan 27, 2022
These are some next level Characters............Maria and Emilia:love::love:
Quick Reminder.......Chapter 10 will be released on Saturday, April 23rd at noon PST.
Best Of Luck DEV(y)
The Price of Power 15-04-2022 00_41_12.png The Price of Power 20-04-2022 15_09_24.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dalish and sava75

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Alpha testing has been completed, beta testing is underway, and we're well on track for a release tomorrow at noon PST. :cool: Make sure you join the Patreon or buy on Steam to get access as soon as the game is released! I'm sure it'll show up here within a few days, but... Why wait when you can give a bit of money to not wait and support the wholesome handholding dev guy? ;)

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Go horny on main and just buy it for your Steam account; that's what I did. It's been wishlisted by friends at least a couple times since then. (y)

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Imagine being able to pay $3 for a 10+ hour game and instead trying to pirate it on the release weekend... :rolleyes: At least let me make some money off of two straight months of work and literally thousands of dollars of investment. :cautious:
Where is it $3? Fantastic price for such a great game

jufot

May 15, 2021
OK, just finished Chapter 10. Hoo boy! Easily the best chapter so far. Some thoughts below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1650829929814.png
Hmm, how very 1950s housewife of you, Maria. Though, your neatly trimmed bush is scandalously lewd for that period. Hopefully, Emilia won't be a pillow princess like you :)

1650829978992.png

This right here, is the modern AVN distilled into its purest, most basic form! That look of determination, with a singular thought in mind :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes