4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I can tell you right now: that will not be the solution. :LOL:
That is absolute bullshit, MC will creampie every women on the island, transferring small amount of the other AI to heal them from the disease. It will be just like taking the vaccine against covid except it's a big dick instead of a small needle:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
I played Ch9 and then watched Leanne Pooley's 'We need to talk about AI'. There were many thought provoking questions in it and now going through this thread, I'm thinking Pandaman Games might want to have a look to consider the possiblities in what kind of AI legacy might have been engineered to be and purpose to serve but how its potential for learning and sentience may deviate it from its initial goals. Also in that docu they mention the question of goal alignment between people vs AI on a specific task. Ok won't spoil it for everyone by mentioning other ideas.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
Great Story ... had me hooked ... the characters are already well developed ... looking forward to more

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I finally caught up with the story. I had skipped the last couple of updates so it had been a few months since I last followed our hero's adventures. Jesus, the end to that duel felt so damn good :love:
And we are making some progress on the sexy side too! Imagine that: our MC will have to share his seed with half of humankind to ensure its survival. I'm sure each and all of us thought that's where this is going :LUL::LUL:
Nah, that won't happen, but it would be a really nice (and wholesome) plot twist.

Now some constructive criticism.
There have just been a few lewd scenes so far, so dev if you'll accept some advice, moving forward please pay more attention to their quality. There's still a lot of game ahead of us so you'll have many chances to make them better.
In my opinion, a dev should never rely exclusively on animations for his/her sex scenes, not even if ther animations are the best. In your case they're more than decent but still not the best I'm afraid. That's ok, they will improve over time. But what I mean is that those naughty moments with Maria felt pretty empty and boring when there was nothing but just one or two looped animations from the same angle all the time. You should insert sexy still renders, show us Maria getting rid of her clothes (that's basic for me), show us Maria from the side, from behind, from above, etc... Let us see her face change its expression, etc. Still renders make a sexual scene much richer and interesting even if animations are top quality.

Jun 23, 2020
Man this plot is literally too good!! We are going to Slay those bacteria and make them pregnant, wait can mc make Emily preg?
DEV loved this story fantastic renders Now it's my some best games list . Can't wait for new chapters and those writings of romance with maria, Wow!! Anyway dev loved it. Good luck❤

Jun 23, 2020
, show us Maria from the side, from behind, from above,
Lol you are sounding like those worst tv shows show from above i guess dev you can make it happen i certainly don't mind or you can make mc remove Maria's clothes it's a romantic game bro like fully romance you can kiss her then remove her clothes play with her boobies, haha sorry sorry boobs!
Man that will be certainly worth watching , no ? Either way this is good❤ no complaints from me.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Lol you are sounding like those worst tv shows show from above i guess dev you can make it happen i certainly don't mind or you can make mc remove Maria's clothes it's a romantic game bro like fully romance you can kiss her then remove her clothes play with her boobies, haha sorry sorry boobs!
Man that will be certainly worth watching , no ? Either way this is good❤ no complaints from me.
ReLOL.
Let me rewrite that as "show us the sex scene from different angles, at different points."
As for the rest of your post, that's also what I meant. In the last scene they had to be quick because Emilia would be back any second so they couldn't take their time to kiss, etc. but that shouldn't have prevented us from seeing her taking off her clothes. That's one of the most erotic things for us; we men are very visual. Otherwise strip clubs wouldn't exist.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I felt a sudden urge to praise our sweet Emilia.
She is pretty, she is sensitive, she is humble, she is understanding, she is clever, ...
And to top it all off she can cook the best-looking chicken tikka masala w/ rice and lentil dhal that I've ever seen!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jesus christ, I can almost smell it! :love: :love:

Reactions: mightybored

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I felt a sudden urge to praise our sweet Emilia.
She is pretty, she is sensitive, she is humble, she is understanding, she is clever, ...
And to top it all off she can cook the best-looking chicken tikka masala w/ rice and lentil dhal that I've ever seen!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jesus christ, I can almost smell it! :love: :love:
Emilia is indeed very sweet! She's got a lot more going on than just that, though. You'll see. :cool:

That's actually pea soup, not daal, and I don't remember what food asset the meat dish is... I'm pretty sure I checked to make sure it was reasonably period-accurate, but I could have made a mistake. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Emilia is indeed very sweet! She's got a lot more going on than just that, though. You'll see. :cool:

That's actually pea soup, not daal, and I don't remember what food asset the meat dish is... I'm pretty sure I checked to make sure it was reasonably period-accurate, but I could have made a mistake. :LOL:
Ok, ok... I concede it's pea dhal then :Kappa:
But I won't be fooled into believing that's not chicken tikka masala with basmati. My mind is set on that, all visual evidence points in that direction, and it would fit with Emilia's awesome resourcefulness.
It's dinner time here, let's see what I have in the fridge :cry:

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes