4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Damn, you had me wondering at the name of the chapter in who can it be, yet, it was so obvious. I wonder how will the people within the world understand and justify what's happening to them
You know, I was wondering if anyone would figure it out before they played... No one did, but at least it makes sense in retrospect. :LOL:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You know, I was wondering if anyone would figure it out before they played... No one did, but at least it makes sense in retrospect. :LOL:
You know, my first thought was love. At least emotionally.

Was a bit surprised that the MC didn't reveal it to the girls in this update. Especially since he can (kinda) cause it

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
So I'm guessing them harem route will be that our sperm is the key to solving the plague. We will have to fuck every women in the village to save their uterus. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Coaxmetal

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I Agree, it is beter to let live an incompetant oponent than let someone more competant take their place. If both have a desire for vengence I prefer facing the less clever one. On the other hand the replacement might also be thankfull for the demise of the then current head of the house as I suppose he might also have been incompetant in his managing skills. It is 50/50 with the current decision to kill him. I would, like you, had lett him live. In the worst case scenario, the MC is an unmached assassin with legacy in his body as his type of IA companion was eingenerd to help headhunters in a world with much more security ressources.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So what if Legacy is Skynet? It's like too good to be true and now he wants to "save" other people too.

Feb 17, 2022
I gotta say this game is a real breath of fresh with a very wholesome story, with an MC that isn't a wimp while still being a decent guy and having the main girl Maria being very sweet but also a blossoming naughty side.

Really enjoyable game and cannot wait for more of the story to unfold!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So what if Legacy is Skynet? It's like too good to be true and now he wants to "save" other people too.
Even if he is Skynet, humanity is dead for the largest part, the rest lives in a medival society (no electricity, computers or internet)...we also know that this genetic bio weapon on the other isle would very likely infect the rest of the humans sooner or later, even if u ignore MC's group, do to the ressource shortage...so there isn't much additional harm he could do, if want the humans dead he just needs to lay back and watch.

As for the helping, he was made to be helpfull and he is stuck with the MC if they want it or not, so cooperation seems to be the best way, he also wants the MC to integrate the 2nd AI which could end deadly for him...so being helpful is in his best interest.
He probably also don't want to watch humanity die for a second time, or maybe he just thinks helping the humans is in his best interest of long term survival.

Reactions: Ragnar

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
A man just wanna say, love every update with the plot getting deeper and deeper. Just love Legacy

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Even if he is Skynet, humanity is dead for the largest part, the rest lives in a medival society (no electricity, computers or internet)...we also know that this genetic bio weapon on the other isle would very likely infect the rest of the humans sooner or later, even if u ignore MC's group, do to the ressource shortage...so there isn't much additional harm he could do, if want the humans dead he just needs to lay back and watch.

As for the helping, he was made to be helpfull and he is stuck with the MC if they want it or not, so cooperation seems to be the best way, he also wants the MC to integrate the 2nd AI which could end deadly for him...so being helpful is in his best interest.
He probably also don't want to watch humanity die for a second time, or maybe he just thinks helping the humans is in his best interest of long term survival.
True but on the other hand without the MC and co Legacy would be trapped and the other AI dead.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018

Legacy is a very benign entity and only wants to be helpful! :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ragnar and Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Legacy is a very benign entity and only wants to be helpful! :cool:
Yes.
Legacy is good, he is helpful, he is a good friend and all he wants is a other friend after being lonley.
(he also has absolute control over ur body and can decide when u die, just as a small reminder)

I really like him, that powerpoint presentation was top :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes