4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Well played and well made. Not every game here has to have (insert various hardcore tags) Loving the beautiful renders and actual english. The story flows.. not just broken, choppy sentences. I mean what the hell, actually conversation coupled with facial expressions?! What's this world coming to?? A smooth lowkey start.. a great introduction to what promises to be an epic tales of days gone by. So many people mentioned it I actually did look for a handholding tag. Didn't see it up high and thought everyone was making fun/pulling my chain.. then I found it in the actual genre located in the description and laughed my ass off.

Patreon 15.. hope to see many many more join as this adventure unwinds. 2 thumbs up.

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
I'm hoping to have the harem content actually make sense, not just having MC use magic penis powers to make all the women swoon and become bi instantly. There will be both purity route and harem route, for what it's worth, so you can just romance Maria. But yeah, if you want to be able to skip Maria content, this is not the right game for you. Alas! Sorry it isn't for you.
So we can't have a solo route with any other women introduced.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Right off the bat, I am going to have to suggest that the Dev changes the way the dialogue is presented. The text is really hard to read with that brown boarder behind it. I would kindly recommend changing it to something that sticks out more and is easier to read, since it's a visual novel you don't want to make reading the hardest part of the game :)

Still going to continue playing as the plot seems good so far.

Last edited:

Ricey66

Apr 11, 2020
Love it - great storyline so far, nicely done setting the scene and motivations of the characters and great looking models as well - Nicely done

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Right off the bat, I am going to have to suggest that the Dev changes the way the dialogue is presented. The text is really hard to read with that brown boarder behind it. I would kindly recommend changing it to something that sticks out more and is easier to read, since it's a visual novel you don't want to make reading the hardest part of the game :)

Still going to continue playing as the plot seems good so far.
Seconded. I completely forgot about this just cos everything else was so good. Either lightening the background of the texboxes or making them more opaque would resolve the issue I think.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Seconded. I completely forgot about this just cos everything else was so good. Either lightening the background of the texboxes or making them more opaque would resolve the issue I think.
Seeing a lot of feedback on the textboxes - I'm going to be doing some GUI work for Chapter 2 to spruce it up a bit and get the game Android ready, so I'll take a look at the textboxes as well and try to make them better. Maybe have options, or a transparency slider - not sure yet, but I'm going to do something about them. :)

Reactions: alutarox

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
I am a sucker for adventure, fantasy, a beautiful female love interest, and wholesome romance! I mean I'm also into kinky shit but this is a nice change of pace.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Just to clarify, there will be nudity before sex scenes are implemented right?

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
An adult game actually taking time to develop a natural relationship and with actual characters and story? Well color me intrigued. Much luck to you dev on your first game.

Reactions: Ricey66 and Lerd0

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What a wholesome comfy game
1582353510005.png
About how long for updates is the dev going for? Some games do 8 months, some do every 2 weeks with mini updates.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Did anyone else's Antivirus trip when launching this game?
Couldn't launch it due to my antivirus shutting it down constantly
Older computers may have a bit of a fit with Ren'py 7.4.x. Not much I can do on my end besides recommending you add the game to exceptions. :confused:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
What a wholesome comfy game
View attachment 1003197
About how long for updates is the dev going for? Some games do 8 months, some do every 2 weeks with mini updates.
Trying for something between monthly and every other month. I have a pretty busy full time job, so I can only spend 20-30 hours/week on the game on average.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes