4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Price of Power [Ch. 10] [Pandaman Games]
comprimido_.gif

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
ANONFILES: / /

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.
- The Android port/version is not official.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Much appreciated! A suggestion though, include the word "compressed" in text, so it can be found when people are searching the thread (vs the fancy graphic).

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You don't need a mod for it, there's like 2 choices an update, and they really don't impact anything. Now supposedly there is an important one in this update, but like I said my mods not compatible with the steam version, so I'm not gonna take all those achievements out every update to make it work. I don't have time for that. But, as I say you really don't need a mod. Your save should still work fine even from my mod.
OK, I will try it, but hopefully you're right. And hopefully I don't fowl everything up with making the wrong choice during the important choice one. It's on the bottom of my previously caught up with Dev list, so there is still time for someone to jump in, mostly because of how big that became after my computer crash a few months ago, so still have time for someone to help make sure it doesn't get fowled up.

Feb 15, 2019
Is the steam version different from the patreon version? As per Zoey, some of the variables are quite different hence he stopped working on the mod. Which is lewder? :)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Other metals, you mean? Iron isn't a mineral.
They aren't all metals, silicon, for example, is a metaloid.
Saying "Iron" when referring to mineral extraction is the common way to reference a broad range of iron bearing ores, since iron oxide isn't the only iron bearing ore commonly extracted.

Last edited:

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
They aren't all metals, silicone, for example, is a metaloid.
Saying "Iron" when referring to mineral extraction is the common way to reference a broad range of iron bearing ores, since iron oxide isn't the only iron bearing ore commonly extracted.
You mean Silicon - Silicon is an element - Silicone is a molecule.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
IMPORTANT: I'm out on this mod, the steam version keeps leaking here and it's not compatible with the old regular version and my mod. I've redone this 6 times now. So, this wasn't really my choice because I like this game, but it is what it is, someone else can pick it up if they want, but it's not gonna be easy.

Edit:
Updated to Chapter 9

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
guess ill have to restart my game now the mod has ended and none picked it up

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
It's not really a fantasy game... Have you played through yet? If so, what aspects of the game make it fantasy?
He's not wrong really. As you quote in your own game, "A sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." The tech from 2349 would basically be magic to us as players and even more so for the characters in the game.

Anyway it's no mystery where the metal is. It seems there're concrete walls everywhere, so pop some open and voila! rebar.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
He's not wrong really. As you quote in your own game, "A sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." The tech from 2349 would basically be magic to us as players and even more so for the characters in the game.
Well.... A zippo-lighter would be magical to the caveman, yet it's still based on "basic" physics... nothing "fantasy" about it.

Also

IMPORTANT: I'm out on this mod, the steam version keeps leaking here and it's not compatible with the old regular version and my mod. I've redone this 6 times now. So, this wasn't really my choice because I like this game, but it is what it is, someone else can pick it up if they want, but it's not gonna be easy.
So.... who's the moron we have to thank for losing the WT mod cause he/she/it keeps leaking the "wrong version" here?

Yes, I know, game doesn't really need a WT mod, but still.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belzeebub

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Price of Power [Ch. 10] [Pandaman Games] - compressed
comprimido_.gif

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
ANONFILES: / /

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.
- The Android port/version is not official.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much !

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021

Edit:
Updated to Chapter 9

Or you can:
If continuing the mod is not convenient can you please at least write a walkthrough for it.That way you don't need to write a new code with every update and just add the correct choices to the walkthrough.
I really like this game and a walkthrough would really help so I think everyone here will appreciate it if you could do that.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Got an error:
Sorry, but all I did was playing the game and choose the stats given by choices, so what the fuck is this shit? Dev, solve this please. It makes no sense at all. I got this nonesense 5 (1 in ch2, 4 in ch3) times.

• Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021

Edit:
Updated to Chapter 9

Or you can:
Well, crap. I hope someone else picks this up, but I guess I won't hold my breath. Didn't realize the Steam version was so different. Like Aerosmith sang so horribly back in the '90s, "I don't want to miss a thing."

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes