4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
When I started this game I was on the verge of quitting. It felt like there was no progression and no scene changes, every day was the same. But now that the adventure has finally begun, the story is growing on me. So if you're just starting out, don't let the slow start put you off. :)

Reactions: Belzeebub

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
So.... who's the moron we have to thank for losing the WT mod
Actually, no one. It was expected. It is not the first time zoey abandons a mod. He/she has a reputation to keep. It was just an excuse to abandon this game. This is the reason I keep an extra save for non mod version, just in case it is abandoned. Guess, it will come in handy now. Anyway, if you play any other game with zoey mod be careful.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
If continuing the mod is not convenient can you please at least write a walkthrough for it.That way you don't need to write a new code with every update and just add the correct choices to the walkthrough.
I really like this game and a walkthrough would really help so I think everyone here will appreciate it if you could do that.
This would also require me starting over and then formatting a PDF that fits the game. When I maintain it doesn't need a WT to begin with. Even the dev says so in this thread. Had I know this when I start doing the mod I would not have done the mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
IMPORTANT: I'm out on this mod, the steam version keeps leaking here and it's not compatible with the old regular version and my mod. I've redone this 6 times now. So, this wasn't really my choice because I like this game, but it is what it is, someone else can pick it up if they want, but it's not gonna be easy.

Edit:
Updated to Chapter 9

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Question: wouldn't be better(at this point) to have a walkthrough but in PDF-format?

Reactions: TheLargePickel

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
very good story, BUT why is there technology in that century, I'm still confused, technology is magic??

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Got an error:
Sorry, but all I did was playing the game and choose the stats given by choices, so what the fuck is this shit? Dev, solve this please. It makes no sense at all. I got this nonesense 5 (1 in ch2, 4 in ch3) times.
made a clean install for chapter 10 without the WT mod and got the same error.
I thought I did a clean install but it seems the steam version and the old version got kinda merged and aren't too fond of each other.
I installed clean again and the error disappeared.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just came here to point out that out of 10 screens in the OP, 9 are just the same generic female face at a different angle with different lighting and 10th is also this same female at a different angle and lighing, but this time you can "see" her body and not just her face. Update it or something, it tells me nothing about the game - unless looking at her face is all that this game is about, then it's completely fine.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
made a clean install for chapter 10 without the WT mod and got the same error.
I thought I did a clean install but it seems the steam version and the old version got kinda merged and aren't too fond of each other.
I installed clean again and the error disappeared.
Was a clean install and a new game, because I played priviously with zoey's mod. But, well, you saw my post.
And I get, why zoey stopped with this. And I do understand the other modders who stop for similiar reasons. Restarting the work over and over again is just a pain in the ass.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
If continuing the mod is not convenient can you please at least write a walkthrough for it.That way you don't need to write a new code with every update and just add the correct choices to the walkthrough.
I really like this game and a walkthrough would really help so I think everyone here will appreciate it if you could do that.
Zero chance it happens. Zoey drops more mods then actually finishes. If there is a game you like, and it has a zoey walkthrough mod you are better off never getting used to it because odds are its never getting finished.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Got an error:
Sorry, but all I did was playing the game and choose the stats given by choices, so what the fuck is this shit? Dev, solve this please. It makes no sense at all. I got this nonesense 5 (1 in ch2, 4 in ch3) times.
It's literally not possible to get this error unless your stats are fucked up. I can't tell you exactly what happened to make your stats fucked up (maybe the mod wasn't playing nice? IDK), but it's not something that's possible to happen just playing a vanilla install of the game. Full stop. That error can't happen unless something outside of the regular game logic (ie. a mod) is messing with stuff.
I hope Maria gets fucked by strangers
gollum-leave-now.gif

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Just came here to point out that out of 10 screens in the OP, 9 are just the same generic female face at a different angle with different lighting and 10th is also this same female at a different angle and lighing, but this time you can "see" her body and not just her face. Update it or something, it tells me nothing about the game - unless looking at her face is all that this game is about, then it's completely fine.
Updating screenshots/marketing stuff is something I'm planning on working on this week, just FYI. I also wouldn't call the main LI's face generic, but to each their own I guess.

Reactions: Darkseratof

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
It's literally not possible to get this error unless your stats are fucked up. I can't tell you exactly what happened to make your stats fucked up (maybe the mod wasn't playing nice? IDK), but it's not something that's possible to happen just playing a vanilla install of the game. Full stop. That error can't happen unless something outside of the regular game logic (ie. a mod) is messing with stuff.

View attachment 1780068
As I said 2 posts above, I had a fresh install and a clean new game. Deleted even the temporary files after discovering that there won't be any updates to zoey's mod. There was nothing old left. So it's either that there is something wrong with the download or you messed somewhere up. But from my end, a clean install after deleting constant and temporary data and then a fresh new game is all I could do.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
As I said 2 posts above, I had a fresh install and a clean new game. Deleted even the temporary files after discovering that there won't be any updates to zoey's mod. There was nothing old left. So it's either that there is something wrong with the download or you messed somewhere up. But from my end, a clean install after deleting constant and temporary data and then a fresh new game is all I could do.
If you're the only person reporting this issue in the last several months and every person who has ever reported this issue (including you) was using a mod or console commands... I'm fairly confident the game is fine. Once you play a game with mods that mess around with core code like that, you have to fully purge the temp files, persistent data, etc. to ensure that you're doing a vanilla install. That's what others did, and it appears to be working now for them. I'm not happy that you're experiencing issues - I want people to have a good experience with my game, after all - but there's nothing I can really do to support third-party mods. :confused: All I can recommend is purging everything and doing a completely vanilla install.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
If you're the only person reporting this issue in the last several months and every person who has ever reported this issue (including you) was using a mod or console commands... I'm fairly confident the game is fine. Once you play a game with mods that mess around with core code like that, you have to fully purge the temp files, persistent data, etc. to ensure that you're doing a vanilla install. That's what others did, and it appears to be working now for them. I'm not happy that you're experiencing issues - I want people to have a good experience with my game, after all - but there's nothing I can really do to support third-party mods. :confused: All I can recommend is purging everything and doing a completely vanilla install.
I've got the feeling that I turn in circles right now: I have nothing from previous installs left! I deleted everything! Even temporary files and got still this error! Five times! On a clean new game! I did not have any third party mods installed in this new file from today! I did not use the the console!!! This is the last time I say it.

I managed now to get trough and finish the new version, but if this keeps happening, I'm sadly out. I do like the game and the art, story and render wise you got something big. But I won't sadly waste my time with bugs.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I've got the feeling that I turn in circles right now: I have nothing from previous installs left! I deleted everything! Even temporary files and got still this error! Five times! On a clean new game! I did not have any third party mods installed in this new file from today! I did not use the the console!!! This is the last time I say it.

I managed now to get trough and finish the new version, but if this keeps happening, I'm sadly out. I do like the game and the art, story and render wise you got something big. But I won't sadly waste my time with bugs.
Can you please send me your working save file? Either posted here or via direct message. I'll check it out and make sure that everything should work from here on out. :)

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes