4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
IDK, I didn't set any options (not are there any AFAIK) to remove support for characters... I'm on vacation, but I can check and see if there's something in the options when I'm back. Glad you got everything working!
Is it encoded as UTF-8/Unicode? If not, that could be the problem.

Reactions: Vanderer

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Oh this is so good on so many levels. Haven't played it for about a year so a lot of new content. The writing is excellent, the story imaginative and compelling, and the characters are really well developped and portrayed. 5/5

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Tbh I'm not even mad that the mods got deleted but I'd at least like a pdf file to have somewhat of a clue on what is a better option
Just use google, you can find a walkthrough elsewhere. However, I feel Price of Power doesn't really need one. If you want to be Maria's loyal and loving future husband just play as an honest and good character who only resorts to violence if absolutely needed. Also, respect Maria and every now and then let her handle things she knows a lot more about than you. And if you really make a bad decision just save before you make a choice and then reload if it goes wrong, but that won't happen often.

Many games absolutely require a walkthrough because how they award points or set flags is very arbitrary sometimes and you can lock yourself out of options without wanting to, PoP is not like that though.

Reactions: Vanderer

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Of course, this is what the game needed a second AI, as Legacy was the only reason for people to start playing this game, now we get Eve too. I'm so impressed to know that AI Legacy had a skin and personality more annoying in the past - and Legacy lost his touch after spending four centuries without his wife, I still don't see the need for a European medieval time story plot here - no power to juice AI system mother. Just rename the game as "Eve's Legacy" and carry-on with your Sci-fi idea, Dev.

• Haha
Reactions: Dread Quickill

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
After killing the Inquisitor the MC turned into a kid out of nowhere wtf?
He's been a hunter his entire life, killed a man during a duel, killed monsters but now he acts like a child because he has to kill an Inquisitor threatening his waifus plus his own life?

Last edited:

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
After killing the Inquisitor the MC turned into a pussy out of nowhere wtf?
He's been a hunter his entire life, killed a man during a duel, killed monsters but now he acts like a gay ass bitch because he has to kill an Inquisitor threatening his waifus plus his own life?
You lack the understanding of the basic concepts. You hunt for the need. Youve fought the monsters to protect them from direct danger. The duel was two opponents fighting knowingly. This last was basically an assassination. There are differences and anybody with some integrity and conscience would be affected. It doesn't show that MC is a pussy, it shows that he is compasionate good guy with morality and not some bloodthirsty idiot.

Jan 21, 2020
After killing the Inquisitor the MC turned into a pussy out of nowhere wtf?
He's been a hunter his entire life, killed a man during a duel, killed monsters but now he acts like a gay ass bitch because he has to kill an Inquisitor threatening his waifus plus his own life?
Read the text while that scene is happening. Pandaman very clearly writes EXACTLY what the MC is going through and why he's struggling. It's human and very normal to not react well to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry if you, the giga-chad you are, wouldn't have any problem with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I thought the reaction was pretty fucking realistic for normal people.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry but I don't think that scene is well written. He must be accustomed to the blood and guts of hunting since childhood. He has been killing Bambi's family for years.
Killing an animal is not like killing a person, but an experienced hunter will not suffer ptsd from killing an enemy with a bow. Not only an experienced hunter, he already killed a man with no remorses prior to that. Some of the best snipers in war history were hunters.
Now, after saving the girls and himself from a cult of lunatics, plus saving the world with an arrow, he acts like a bleeding heart retard.
Of course this is just my opinion I find that scene contradictory with his upbringing and previous story.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
You lack the understanding of the basic concepts. You hunt for the need. Youve fought the monsters to protect them from direct danger. The duel was two opponents fighting knowingly. This last was basically an assassination. There are differences and anybody with some integrity and conscience would be affected. It doesn't show that MC is a pussy, it shows that he is compasionate good guy with morality and not some bloodthirsty idiot.
It wasn't an assassination. They've already committed an act by returning and hiding Emily that is viewed by the community as criminal. We and they may find the law that they've broken as wrong, but in the eyes of the authorities they are criminals none the less. The add in the impact of the women being captured in terms of the plague (anything that removes them from isolation virtually guarantees the plague will get out of control) and he doesn't have a choice. In fact the decision to return her to the island meant he accepted the possible, perhaps probable, need to kill someone to remain free. At least in this case the target was enforcing an unjust law and, if we're honest, seemed more interested in exerting his authority than using it responsibly.

So agonizing about the need to kill is a least a bit over the top. A simple moment of reflection and regret about the necessity to kill would have been more than sufficient.

Reactions: Ragnar
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes