4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Does anyone have a link to Zoe's WT Mod?
It was abandoned like 2 updates ago now I think. The wrong version leaking early and the Steam achievements kept breaking things, made it too much of a pain to keep the mod going.
It doesn't matter though, you literally don't need a mod for this game. Choices are all either obvious or flavour choices.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
READING a portion of this script mentioning Cape Breton Island while sitting in Sydney (the far east coast OF the most beautiful island on the planet...one of the 7 wonders of the world beautiful in fact) and how the SOUTHLANDS are actually Nova Scotia it hit VERY close to home obviously lol!

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I have played through the episode chapter 11. I found this story to be entertaining when it was chapter 6 and you are still a great storyteller. As I remember it, I wrote that I would really want the "helpful entity" to go away, as at that moment you hadn't revealed the true nature of it. It is a MUCH clearer picture now, but I expect it to twist even more :).

Again: It wouldn't hurt to have more choices. For instance I think you ought to give more choices when interacting with the entity, it could give more of a story if you could antagonize "him". I was thinking something where the MC would have the option to claiming that the "entity" had feelings one way or another?

I do wish you luck and congratulate you on the story so far. It is very fascinating.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The game has been (and still is) really enjoyable, and I love the characters a lot.

Something that makes me think about though.
Legacy's wife Eve tells MC & Maria that the way Legacy has been behaving is completely unlike how he was when he was "intact" (or damaged, can't remember the exact term she used lol).

So what will this mean when Legacy gets completely fixed?
Will that mean his "fixed personality" will be really unrecognizable from how we and the MC have gotten to know him?

Man, I hope not.
Despite being not his complete self, I think Legacy's snarky personality was definitely one of the delights/strengths of this game. It would really be a shame to lose that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, I hope not.
Despite being not his complete self, I think Legacy's snarky personality was definitely one of the delights/strengths of this game. It would really be a shame to lose that.
I did like that myself as well. I envisioned his personality reverting back to what it was before, but since he's only damaged rather than almost entirely irrecoverable, I'm hoping that fixing him will mean he retains a lot of his current snarkiness. Eve says that a lot of his personality she doesn't recognize, but I'm hopeful that he's at least somewhat snarky in the future. After all, presumably that aspect of his personality comes from somewhere and is not only a side effect of the damage he's sustained over time.

Reactions: JJJ84

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
I may be off the wall a bit here, but I suspect that Eve is the more unreliable one of the pair: Legacy's acting the way he did primarily to prevent panicking of the humans. Let's see whether it's Legacy or Eve that has the greater personality adjustment in future updates.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just had some time to finally play Ch 11. I like this game so much that it always feels short :cry:

Don't you find it weird that Legacy looked guilty when it became known that he was allegedly acting out of character? Spoiler: If his lack of sleep really affected his "brain", he should be looking confused or surprised by what he was hearing, not acting like "ooops! they got me." Shouldn't he be unaware that we was behaving odd, or even that he had an AI wife?
That makes me believe that Eve might not be telling all the truth, I don't know :unsure:

Also, poor inquisitor :cry: . I can't see why our superhuman MC couldn't have knocked him out with a stone to his head.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just had some time to finally play Ch 11. I like this game so much that it always feels short :cry:

Don't you find it weird that Legacy looked guilty when it became known that he was allegedly acting out of character? Spoiler: If his lack of sleep really affected his "brain", he should be looking confused or surprised by what he was hearing, not acting like "ooops! they got me." Shouldn't he be unaware that we was behaving odd, or even that he had an AI wife?
That makes me believe that Eve might not be telling all the truth, I don't know :unsure:

Also, poor inquisitor :cry: . I can't see why our superhuman MC couldn't have knocked him out with a stone to his head.
I actually didn't get the impression he was using a caught-and-guilty face. I might have misread his expressions (it's been a while now), but I thought he was reacting to the things Eve was saying about his being rude, not looking "right", etc. To me it felt more like he was a little humiliated (as much as that could possibly apply) by her comments, as if he wasn't good enough or something. I realize it's definitely not the same thing, but generally humans don't like to be told they need to be "fixed", something that she specifically says needs to happen to Legacy. I took his expressions to be his reaction to that, not that he was up to anything suspicious or whatever. But obviously I could be wrong.

• Thinking Face

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I actually didn't get the impression he was using a caught-and-guilty face. I might have misread his expressions (it's been a while now), but I thought he was reacting to the things Eve was saying about his being rude, not looking "right", etc. To me it felt more like he was a little humiliated (as much as that could possibly apply) by her comments, as if he wasn't good enough or something. I realize it's definitely not the same thing, but generally humans don't like to be told they need to be "fixed", something that she specifically says needs to happen to Legacy. I took his expressions to be his reaction to that, not that he was up to anything suspicious or whatever. But obviously I could be wrong.
I don't know. It's a bit confusing but something in his attitude seemed sus' to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I see it, one of them is lying. Either Legacy lied knowingly when he explained that AIs feel no emotions, etc., or Eve is lying now when she claims that the lack of sleep has affected his basic functions.
If he wasn't aware of his condition, he wouldn't look afraid even before Eve said he wasn't telling the truth. He would just be as susprised as Maria and the MC and would not turn his head to the wall pretending he wasn't there. It's like he knew what was going to happen as soon as Eve opened her mouth, and that's why he was on the defensive even before re-initializing her. That looks really suspicious to me.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

I think it's a lot more likely that Legacy was lying. It's a lot easier to say that you don't have emotions than it is to explain the intricacies of how sleep exhaustion has damaged the emotional centers on his neural net to a person who comes from a society that hasn't even invented the steam engine yet. His emotions might be out of whack but I'm sure he can still feel some approximation of embarrassment at being caught in such an awkward and pointless lie.
The assumption that Eve is lying is based on the assumption that Legacy actually believes himself to be emotionless. It's a much smaller assumption to believe that Legacy was lying than it is to believe that Eve was lying. Especially given Legacy's clear display of embarrassment, if he was being honest then he wouldn't have been showing signs of embarrassment, he'd have just been confused.

Reactions: slick97 and Aristos

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know. It's a bit confusing but something in his attitude seemed sus' to me.

As I see it, one of them is lying. Either Legacy lied knowingly when he explained that AIs feel no emotions, etc., or Eve is lying now when she claims that the lack of sleep has affected his basic functions.
If he wasn't aware of his condition, he wouldn't look afraid even before Eve said he wasn't telling the truth. He would just be as susprised as Maria and the MC and would not turn his head to the wall pretending he wasn't there. It's like he knew what was going to happen as soon as Eve opened her mouth, and that's why he was on the defensive even before re-initializing her. That looks really suspicious to me.
I think it's a lot more likely that Legacy was lying. It's a lot easier to say that you don't have emotions than it is to explain the intricacies of how sleep exhaustion has damaged the emotional centers on his neural net to a person who comes from a society that hasn't even invented the steam engine yet. His emotions might be out of whack but I'm sure he can still feel some approximation of embarrassment at being caught in such an awkward and pointless lie.
The assumption that Eve is lying is based on the assumption that Legacy actually believes himself to be emotionless. It's a much smaller assumption to believe that Legacy was lying than it is to believe that Eve was lying. Especially given Legacy's clear display of embarrassment, if he was being honest then he wouldn't have been showing signs of embarrassment, he'd have just been confused.
Well, I see at least a few possibilities.
I guess we'll find out eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Overall, pretty good job. Even though Maria's not my prefer girl and is quite irritating. I'm more in it for the story anyways which is pretty interesting. I do have high hopes getting to know Emila more though and can't wait for other female characters. I probably will come back and check it out again next June or July and start all over again. I think by then I can make a profound opinion on it. Keep up the great work Pandaman Games and good luck.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I finally was able to finish Ch 11 after a few days and I'm thoroughly impressed with the story so far. Unfortunately I spoiled the surprised myself by reading some of the theories as to what's going on with Legacy (Adam) and Eve, however it resulted in paying closer attention to every interaction with both of them. All theories hidden behind spoiler tags so read at your own risk!

There's some other weird behavior going on with the AIs, but without further context from the past civilization we're ultimately monkeys trying to determine what a microwave is used for (I sincerely hope someone gets that reference). I think over the next few chapters we might begin to get some pretty major revelations, but damn does this story have me hooked!

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I finally was able to finish Ch 11 after a few days and I'm thoroughly impressed with the story so far. Unfortunately I spoiled the surprised myself by reading some of the theories as to what's going on with Legacy (Adam) and Eve, however it resulted in paying closer attention to every interaction with both of them. All theories hidden behind spoiler tags so read at your own risk!

There's some other weird behavior going on with the AIs, but without further context from the past civilization we're ultimately monkeys trying to determine what a microwave is used for (I sincerely hope someone gets that reference). I think over the next few chapters we might begin to get some pretty major revelations, but damn does this story have me hooked!
A lot of Act 3 (and a good amount of Act 4) is going to be spent on this topic. :censored:

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes