4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Got to the part where we meet Eve. She sounds like a wife who just realized her husband stepped in something and is... displeased. (...drat, no "eating popcorn" emote available.)

I think Legacy might have been badly affected by the isolation, though isn't completely insane. I remember a story arc in the Schlock Mercenary webcomic where the ship's AI Tagii got isolated for something like 45 minutes, which was like ten thousand years for her (AIs think faster in that universe) and she didn't react very well. Then she later met an AI that had been isolated for 10 million years and realized her pain was nothing compared to that. :eek:

Edit: ....aaaaand I just got to the part where Eve's describing Legacy's condition. Egads, it is similar to what happened in the webcomic I referenced. Not exactly, since the AIs in this universe seem to be able to handle isolation if they can use the sleep/maintenance/hibernation mode, but Legacy's malfunctioned and... ow. :oops:

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ya know I'm truly shocked and amazed that nobody has asked the question yet. I've searched enough keywords that I'm pretty sure no one's asked it anyway.
Since Legacy has apparently chosen to render himself without a penis, do we get to pick up the slack on his matrimonial duties and screw the sexy virtual robot girl?:devilish:
Poor Eve deserves some loving more than anyone after everything she's been through in the past few hundred years alone, not to mention the horror coaster she's been on since she got activated.
I think you'd be hard pressed to come up with a more easily loveable character for the harem route, and her connection to the MC couldn't be more intimate. And as heartless as I might sound, the time needed for Legacy to recover could quite reasonably exceed the MC's lifespan. It seems like the most fair thing for everybody would be to let the MC check her oil levels.

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Feb 15, 2019
Ya know I'm truly shocked and amazed that nobody has asked the question yet. I've searched enough keywords that I'm pretty sure no one's asked it anyway.
Since Legacy has apparently chosen to render himself without a penis, do we get to pick up the slack on his matrimonial duties and screw the sexy virtual robot girl?:devilish:
Poor Eve deserves some loving more than anyone after everything she's been through in the past few hundred years alone, not to mention the horror coaster she's been on since she got activated.
I think you'd be hard pressed to come up with a more easily loveable character for the harem route, and her connection to the MC couldn't be more intimate. And as heartless as I might sound, the time needed for Legacy to recover could quite reasonably exceed the MC's lifespan. It seems like the most fair thing for everybody would be to let the MC check her oil levels.
I believe the Dev has said that there is no harem route or side girls intended. The main girl will be the only romance explored by MC, and within the game it’s mentioned several times that they’ve been in love with each other since childhood.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I believe the Dev has said that there is no harem route or side girls intended. The main girl will be the only romance explored by MC, and within the game it’s mentioned several times that they’ve been in love with each other since childhood.
No, the dev said there will be an optional harem.
I don't think the ai will be an option thought.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Eve is not romanceable - she's Legacy's wife, so that would be NTR (which, of course, is never going to appear in this game). Eve and Legacy have a great storyline planned, trust me. :cool:

There will be three romance routes - Maria only, Maria + Emilia, and harem (Maria, Emilia, and two new characters). Maria is the main romance in all routes because she's the most important LI, but you'll be able to romance other women as well if you want. I'm doing my best to make the throuple and harem routes as believable as possible, so hopefully you all will enjoy it. :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Did you get lost looking for the NTR aisle?

This product is from the degenerate handholding section of the store. Maybe we can call your bull to come find you- just give us your wife's cell number :BootyTime:
Why would someone looking for not even real netori want actual NTR? Not that this is going to happen here but if MC gets cucked I'm out. I'm a degenerate hand holder harem fan, I just wanna do all that with other guy's wives too.:BootyTime:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why would someone looking for not even real netori want actual NTR? Not that this is going to happen here but if MC gets cucked I'm out. I'm a degenerate hand holder harem fan, I just wanna do all that with other guy's wives too.:BootyTime:
I understand u, everytime there is an other couple (with an attractive girl) i wanna have fun with the gf/wife and cuck the dude :LOL:
But in this case Legacy is kinda the continuing reason the MC stays alive and he can modify his body...so maybe better not cuck him :whistle:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I understand u, everytime there is an other couple (with an attractive girl) i wanna have fun with the gf/wife and cuck the dude :LOL:
But in this case Legacy is kinda the continuing reason the MC stays alive and he can modify his body...so maybe better not cuck him :whistle:
Ya but I'm just saying. Legacy made the choice to (metaphorically) cut his own dick off, wouldn't the good bro move to fuck his wife and keep her nice and satisfied so she doesn't go off gallivanting around on strange penises?
Really though, I'm just gonna have to blame Star Trek for giving me that AI/android fetish, I just need to know if she's .

JKTHEBOSS

Jun 18, 2022
View attachment 997656

Overview:
You play as a young man (default Michael) who lives in a small village on the edges of civilization in a Medieval-era world who gets sucked into the adventure of a lifetime with his childhood best friend (default Maria).
Wholesome romance and an epic adventure awaits!​
Thread Updated: 2022-06-26
Release Date: 2022-06-22
Developer: Pandaman Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Trailer/Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Sigs -
More Sigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 997696 View attachment 997698 View attachment 997700 View attachment 1780458 View attachment 997714 View attachment 1157964 View attachment 1157965 View attachment 1780461 View attachment 1157966 View attachment 1484304 View attachment 1780443 View attachment 1780447 View attachment 1780448 View attachment 1780455 View attachment 1780445 View attachment 1780446
Is there any cheat mod available for the game

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes