4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
It was a bit boring at the start but the twist make me regain interest in the story.

Will you be able to reject the main girl ? (Maria is it ?)

How will the lesbian content be optional ? a boring option like "skip that scene yes/no ?" or telling the girls you don't want them to fool around and they'll obey you ?
Maria is mandatory - no way around romancing her. I can't give you more details around that content, unfortunately, since it'll require me to spoil a bunch of things. I'll be doing my best to avoid blatant options like "skip scene", though, and to keep things as tied to the plot as possible. :)

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Not sure how I feel about the fact that it took 5 chapters to get to the plot.
It's not like Chapters 1-5 were unimportant or will be less important as the story goes on. And don't worry, we're going to have 30 chapters in total, so it's only 1/6th of the way done.

Reactions: Nattrack

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
In the relatively distant future, the other two member of the optional harem will also be interested in one another (can't say more than that for spoiler reasons), so...Technically a poly harem? There will be optional lesbian content within the optional harem. There will also be optional lesbian content (between those characters and not involving the MC, Maria, or Emilia) if you don't do the harem content. Lots of options, but almost all of them are in the distant future. At least for a while still, this story is very focused on MC and Maria, with a secondary (but not insignificant) focus on Emilia and her dynamics with both of them. :)
It's a risky gamble to create a initial premise with two charismatic characters that love so much each other and look like a perfect couple, despite the difficulties, and then turn it into an "harem" or "poly" story... It´s like writing "Romeo and Juliet", but with Rosalina as a third wheel... I know that this is an erotic game and erotic games must have variety of romantic/erotic interests (another cliché of the genre, like huge cocks, huge breast and hips and tiny waists, all women being bisexual...), but... In this case, I don't see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 224488

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
It's a risky gamble to create a initial premise with two charismatic characters that love so much each other and look like a perfect couple, despite the difficulties, and then turn it into an "harem" or "poly" story... It´s like writing "Romeo and Juliet", but with Rosalina as a third wheel... I know that this is an erotic game and erotic games must have variety of romantic/erotic interests (another cliché of the genre, like huge cocks, huge breast and hips and tiny waists, all women being bisexual...), but... In this case, I don't see it.
There's a lot of story to go and a lot of character development to be had. It'll start making sense eventually, but right now, I agree that it's hard to see anything other than MC and Maria being together. It's the main relationship and the one I'm most focused on, especially early on, so...It's hard to imagine Emilia as a potential LI given the disparities in their screen time, relationships with the MC, character depth/development, etc. But trust me, it's coming. :)

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Edit: Updated to Chapter 5. (Fixed an error where an audio file was not present, by deleting the code in Ch. 5, will add back once dev fixs this.)
Was the missing Audio File problem fixed in the recent "Act 1 Bugfix" Update released a few days ago?

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Great. Then hopefully Zoey Raven will update his Walkthrough MOD when he has time.
Heh, not sure this game really needs a walkthrough mod. It's pretty damn hard to mess up... I mean, the choices are practically all "do the obviously romantic/good thing" or "fuck up intentionally". I know Zoey is busy developing their own game as well, so updating this WT for a bug fix may not be their top priority. :)

Reactions: Nattrack

Jojopo

May 28, 2021
Congrats Pandaman for achieving another goal.:giggle:

But the next goal is you will give us a pet! Extra wholesomeness:love:
IMG_20210722_105306.jpg

Reactions: monk_56
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes