4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
That's par for the course if it was translated from Japanese.
I was actually inspired by JAVN titles here - some of them are honestly ridiculous. :LOL: I do claim copyright on that title, so if anyone makes that, you owe me a royalty or something. :p

Great stuff; Slow-burn, wholesome teasing, with a compelling story. Purchased on Steam to lend my humble support.
Thank you for supporting! :D

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
If you're playing PoP just for the lewd scenes, you're probably playing the wrong game. :p
May I asked what you meant in the Dev Notes by "for a few chapters"? I mean, everyone has a different view on "a few".

But other than that: wtf with these next level shit animations? They were so incredibly good, I hid the text box and watched each of them at least for 30 seconds. Just awesome. I played it today for the first time and you got me hooked, also with the story. In some cases, like this one, I like the slowburn, so please don't understand me wrong. To enjoy it, I need a good story, and that is given here. This game will definitly go to my watch list, maybe looking it to every 2 updates, just to be some decent amount of content everytime I play.

Please keep up the incredible work!

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
May I asked what you meant in the Dev Notes by "for a few chapters"? I mean, everyone has a different view on "a few".

But other than that: wtf with these next level shit animations? They were so incredibly good, I hid the text box and watched each of them at least for 30 seconds. Just awesome. I played it today for the first time and you got me hooked, also with the story. In some cases, like this one, I like the slowburn, so please don't understand me wrong. To enjoy it, I need a good story, and that is given here. This game will definitly go to my watch list, maybe looking it to every 2 updates, just to be some decent amount of content everytime I play.

Please keep up the incredible work!
Glad you enjoy it! Feel free to leave a review, those really help. :) Also, as I said before, you won't be waiting too much longer, don't worry.

I really like this but I think we've seen enough of blowjob scenes, we want the real deal
The most generous counting would say that there have been two pseudo-blowjob scenes, both of which happened in this new release. Not sure how you're immediately sick of something that just happened (or that you should be using "we" instead of "I"), but thanks for the feedback. :p

Yeah, Maria deserves to get some oral too!
I agree with this sentiment. ;)

Reactions: lipe2410

asdasdasd1248

Dec 28, 2021
The girls can't get any oral before legacy's companion heals them. Otherwise the MC will die, everyone else will get infected and civilisation ends.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Glad you enjoy it! Feel free to leave a review, those really help. :) Also, as I said before, you won't be waiting too much longer, don't worry.

The most generous counting would say that there have been two pseudo-blowjob scenes, both of which happened in this new release. Not sure how you're immediately sick of something that just happened (or that you should be using "we" instead of "I"), but thanks for the feedback. :p

I agree with this sentiment. ;)
I will wait for the "real fun" to get a allover better perspective on your skills. I want to deliver the most fair review I can give to you. But I doubt I will be dissappointed. :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Price of Power [Ch. 9] [Pandaman Games] crunched

Original Size: 3,52 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 342 MB - Price-of-Power-Ch9-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 308 MB - Price-of-Power-Ch9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes