4.30 star(s) 124 Votes
Aug 26, 2019
I was so happy to play a medieval game but why add ai to the game.
Should be interesting how this goes but iam not as excited now.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Well, Price of Power is currently in my Steam library. Glad to hear that I don't have to wait for that version to catch up with Patreon. (y)

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I was so happy to play a medieval game but why add ai to the game.
Should be interesting how this goes but iam not as excited now.
You are playing not a medieval game but a post-apocalyptic game. I dont know if you read its books or watched its TV show, but you can think his setting like Shannara Cronicles.

Reactions: v1900

fredvirtual

Jul 21, 2018
Possibly a stupid question, is the Steam version the same version as here? Is there just as much graphic-ness allowed on a game released by Steam as releases from here or Patreon?
I ask because I didn't know if Steam has sex/nudity restrictions and you have to buy it there and then download a patch elsewhere or something.

I would love to be able to support game developers by spending a one time purchase amount ($15-$25 seems definitely reasonable). I have never "subscribed" to a developer on Patreon for a monthly amount and probably never will, but a one time payment sounds perfect.

Reactions: pinkshinyultrablast

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Possibly a stupid question, is the Steam version the same version as here? Is there just as much graphic-ness allowed on a game released by Steam as releases from here or Patreon?
I ask because I didn't know if Steam has sex/nudity restrictions and you have to buy it there and then download a patch elsewhere or something.

I would love to be able to support game developers by spending a one time purchase amount ($15-$25 seems definitely reasonable). I have never "subscribed" to a developer on Patreon for a monthly amount and probably never will, but a one time payment sounds perfect.
Yeah, this game will be the same.
Some other games have been banned from steam but it was more about problematic content (non con, underage characters etc) than it was about sexual content.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018

Price of Power does not have and will not have any content that Steam or Patreon deems objectionable (underaged, non/dub-con, incest, and bestiality can get in trouble). Therefore, the version you find on Steam will be the same as the Patreon version and the version that ends up here. If you do buy the game on Steam, thank you for support and please leave a review! :)

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Just started the episode and I'm a bit disappointed that we won't be getting a scene of Cunningham taking an arrow in the knee.

thisclose.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Oh man the new chapter was great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you get the achievements though? The descriptions seem to be accurate, but I'm not sure what choices lead to them specifically.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Oh man the new chapter was great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you get the achievements though? The descriptions seem to be accurate, but I'm not sure what choices lead to them specifically.
The achievements take into account the three decisions you make regarding how to deal with David. They're definitely working according to my own testing and other players, so you just need to figure out which sets of decisions gets you the achievements. :)

Regarding Chapter 9 - glad you enjoyed it! Without giving too much away, you can expect that the repercussions of every major event in the chapter will be felt for many chapters to come. :censored:

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Price of Power Chapter 9
Removed my links as main post has been updated now.
(Updated with fix for music error)

Changelog:
  • Two lewd scenes
  • Two new Steam achievements (if you play on Steam)
  • Major plot choices
  • Lots of main plot and romance progressions
  • Various grammar and spelling fixes
  • Minor graphical updates to some past animations
*PS the hooligan is here I guess

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes