4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I actually like the pace of the story. Sure, it feels rough since we are waiting for each path for so little "active content", for lack of better expression. But when the final product is concluded, it'll be great to consume. All the right exposition, slow burn, and I thoroughly believe there will be a LOT of pay off.

EDIT2: Yeah, it's planned for the future a Harem situation going on. Our boy MC is gonna be a VERY happy man.
Especially since he'll have a God-Emperor tier pp - he can just yell "FOR THE EMPRAH" and immediately be ready to go again. :cool:

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I think Legacy would also identify with the Necrons TBH, but I could see Malcador... Anyways, to be clear, I am not incorporating WH40k lore into PoP, so please don't sue me GW. I just like WH40k. :LOL:
I know, I'm just taking the joke a little farther ahahah!

Love the game dude, I hope the project keeps going well!

dp107

Oct 28, 2021
What a great start. i am loving it!!!!!!!

Romance, Narration and Humor in one package.

1.png 2.png 3.png

PS: I hope it has a good ending and that "The God/ Narrator" doesn't have a sick sense of humour.

PPS: For those who like to remark, please "NO SPOILERS or MAY GOD SPITE YOU WITH HELLFIRE."

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Watching Maria handle her business in the latest update was extremely enamouring. She and the MC are going to be one hell of a power couple if they're not brutally murdered before getting a chance to set up, so to speak.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Watching Maria handle her business in the latest update was extremely enamouring. She and the MC are going to be one hell of a power couple if they're not brutally murdered before getting a chance to set up, so to speak.
Ah rats, you figured out my dastardly plan to kill off all the main characters in the very last chapter and reveal everything to be Legacy writing an AVN while trapped in his containment unit... :cry:

(I am kidding, this is not actually the plot)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
A bit of politics is interesting, but i hope it isn't prolonged too much. I really want go back to the other island, raiding for treasures, girls and artifacts...i mean exploring, to secure the future of Godsland :whistle:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Price of Power is out on Steam Early Access now! Please check it out and buy it if you can (or redeem your Patreon key if you haven't already)! It's $14.99 regular price, but I'm running a 15% off sale for the first week. You'll get access to the entire game as it's completed and released, so it's a great deal! Once you've purchased and played, please leave a review as well - every review gets more eyes on the game and makes people more likely to buy and enjoy it it! Here's the link - check it out!

If you're on the fence about buying, check out this video review from Sex Positive Gaming!

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Price of Power is out on Steam Early Access now! Please check it out and buy it if you can (or redeem your Patreon key if you haven't already)! It's $14.99 regular price, but I'm running a 15% off sale for the first week. You'll get access to the entire game as it's completed and released, so it's a great deal! Once you've purchased and played, please leave a review as well - every review gets more eyes on the game and makes people more likely to buy and enjoy it it! Here's the link - check it out!
If you're on the fence about buying, check out this video review from Sex Positive Gaming!
Congratulations Pandaman! Wish very success to the game on Steam. Just for curiosity: are you from Brazil? I ask because the currency of the price of the game in this image seems like brazilian currency.

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Congratulations Pandaman! Wish very success to the game on Steam. Just for curiosity: are you from Brazil? I ask because the currency of the price of the game in this image seems like brazilian currency.
I believe the currency displayed should automatically change to display your local currency. I'm from Los Angeles, so I see USD.

Reactions: lipe2410

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
yup it even switches to the language you use in steam. CDN$ and french for me. I originaly thought it was a screenshot, but a widget is waybetter.
Snap grabing.

DominusDomus

Dec 11, 2019
I know this doesn't mean anything coming from some dipshit on the internet, but seeing as the author is in this thread I wanted to just mention that I'm genuinely very impressed with the writing chops on display here. You should be very proud of what you've produced so far.

I'm going to go buy the game on Steam. On an...alt account.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I know this doesn't mean anything coming from some dipshit on the internet, but seeing as the author is in this thread I wanted to just mention that I'm genuinely very impressed with the writing chops on display here. You should be very proud of what you've produced so far.

alt account....like all of us :KEK:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy it so much! :)Please leave a review on F95/Steam if you can - each review really helps with publicity and ensures more people will find and enjoy the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Pretty good story. I have some lingering questions about the world but hopefully they'll be answered in future chapters

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes