4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
So, regarding Legacy's favor.
MC is going to have two AIs in his head, or is the other one going to say, live in Maria's? Because it's starting to get a bit crowded in there. MC is going to have to start charging rent.

• Hey there
Reactions: pim0

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Never liked introduction of Legacy, and now just seems annoying and irrelevant to the actual story. The game is obviously taking place in 2 time frames but I just don't get it... Waited so long to bang fli but now I'm infected with AI juju and aren't allowed to jizz anywhere near a hole in my gf???
Legacy is annoying and critically important to the story. He's the only reason the MC is alive, saved his life twice, and will save it a few more times in the future. Legacy will become increasingly sympathetic as a character, since there's a whole character arc for him planned. Also, there's only one timeline going on, not sure what you mean by two... Maybe you could consider the first act two timelines (though it's written as one), but the recent content is definitely one timeline.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I've been quite clear that this is a slow burn game from the start. It's not meant to be a quick fap or a sex romp - it's a story-first game and always will be. That being said, some lewd content is already in the game (see Chapter 7) and significantly more lewd content is planned in the near to mid future. To be clear, though, the lewd content is coming because it makes sense in the story, not because people keep asking for lewd content.

I'm always happy to talk with people and take reasonable criticism/suggestions regarding writing, pacing, plot holes, etc. - lots of people here (you know who you are) have great, interesting discussions here that definitely push me to be a better storyteller and give me highly insightful perspectives on what I'm doing well and what could use more work. For example, based on the discussions here, I've adjusted my Chapter 9 plans slightly so that I will cover the politics, legality, and other details of the upcoming duel in greater depth than originally planned, because people seem to have all sorts of questions regarding that. I think that's great and it's part of what makes talking with players so much fun - expanding that discussion lets me build out the world a bit more, adds a bit of drama/gravitas to the situation, and I'm fairly confident that a good number of people will actively enjoy that stuff. However, I'm definitely not going to change the core vision of the game, regardless of feedback. It is and always will be a wholesome, romantic story-driven VN. :)
Eh this game is still less frustrating and better plotted out than a game like Single Again.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I love the game and writer who such a amazing character like Maira ,mc ,and Elizabeth
I love Maira and her character in this game
Great job

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I love the game and writer who such a amazing character like Maira ,mc ,and Elizabeth
I love Maira and her character in this game
Great job
Glad you've enjoyed it! :) Feel free to leave a review - those really help with the algorithm, so more people will find the game.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Every time I go play a new update I make sure to start a new game and skip to the latest update just to see the character expressions change with each render. It's like I'm looking at a flipbook, i love it.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Every time I go play a new update I make sure to start a new game and skip to the latest update just to see the character expressions change with each render. It's like I'm looking at a flipbook, i love it.
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy all the work I put into that. :D Feel free to leave a review here if you can! :)

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
The game is nice. At least very intriguing story. I love characters and slow burning pace. For some reason, I have problems with english in this VN. Not much and I'm not a native speaker, but it may be the first time, when I have a feeling, that my vocabulary is lacking.

DarkDesires666

Jan 1, 2022
Game about a real loved one, nice. Different from what I've been used to play. Though, after all the reading and almost no choice at all, I figured out it was very short.

Anyway, good game!

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
is incest possible?
It is fundamentally impossible since there are no living relative of any of the characters in this game, The Great Pox made sure of it.

Pandaman Games , I couldnt play last 2 update until yesterday but they both ended in one session. I think I am in love with Maria, she was so confident, feisty and calculated nearly everything. The lioness nest part of the speech was particularly scary. I definetely want to see her like that much more. Thank you for your great work. I have some questions about game if you dont mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes