4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Response to the lowest of the noble family of Cunningham,

I, by rights of inheritance and soon by marriage, Lord Dalton, accept your demand for a duel. Furthermore, once you are close to death I will force you publicly confess your collusion with the church to steal my soon to be wife and my lawful inheritance from me because I'm a "commoner" who can't be "ennobled" and once that is done, then I will allow you to die so both your family reputation and that of the High Ecclesiarch are burred in the dirt the commoners you hate so much walk on, the High Ecclesiarch, for his part, and for putting such a simple soul up to this, as a further condition, shall be defrocked and expelled from Godsland to live in exile as all heathens are forced to. The church should not have inserted itself into our affairs.

May the prophet bless you in your grave,
-Lord Dalton

Reactions: Sennistrasz

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Loved Legacy's presentation. Reminded me of the vault tech propaganda pieces from Fallout. Also got a laugh out of all the bullshit Legacy came up with just to say please save my friend. Like dude... I'm pretty sure we'd have said yes without all the guilt trips and insinuated threats

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I remember how much I hated in Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven to find laser pistols at the end of my fantasy adventure, but I fins it interesting here.
After thinking about it, I think it's because the techno stuff was revealed or at least hinted at early enough in the story, so instead of coming out of left field, it feels like a piece of the puzzle clicking into place.

That being said, I really wish you stopped with the cliffhangers. You already cast your hook, you don't need a new one for every chapter. Don't be afraid of quickening the pace of the story and showing less of mundane stuff, since you already established the characters. The work you put out is great, but you could stand to be more economical with your resources as a storyteller.
Last chapter it was a surprise. This chapter it was telegraphed well, saw it coming. There were the stat upgrades, dumb gorilla who uses fists to settle things, and a promise to get back at Maria.

I agree that it's a bit slow, and a lot of reiteration. That Legacy stuff I thought we already promised (or implied to promise) at least 1 chapter back, don't think MC needs to agree again. I do like the political stuff, gives the game some direction.

In addition to being slow, it's still a very small scale, and I hope that the next chapter or whenever we get the funeral we can see more than 5 people in the whole story.

Reactions: Azsouth

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I still didn't play this Game... I know its a slow burn, I want to ask which chapter we will start having some adult content ? ( I did see the HJ tag and for me HJ its nothing), I really want to enjoy the story with some adult scenes that will be a perfect that's why I still waiting before playing this game.

Pandaman Games

Last edited:
Reactions: alternativ8

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Not sure if going this way is the best option, it will need a lot of renders as to the various one or maybe two use characters.
It would have been quite better to let them set the next expedition quick.
Still, to be seen, adventure is better than human drama, at last when it is prolonged as it seem to be going.

Reactions: zz botom

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I really liked the character development in this chapter. Many complain about Legacy, but to me he is one of the most interesting characters with fears, doubdts, and bad traits that isolation can do to someone, and at the same time even if he was allone all this time he still evolved. He insist that he is an emotionless entity but did he always have emotions even if dampened or did he develop those with time over his isolation. He is full of mystery and that intrigue me. An other part that resonate with me about him is the fact that due to the pandemie, I have friends and aquintences that isolated and developed bad habit from isolation. I see a bit of that in him and it is somewhat giving me hope for them to get rid of those bad habit that they developed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
First off thanks for the update! Really enjoyed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cunningham is an idiot gorilla who solves problems with his fists. It looks like Maria saying all the good things about MC got to him, and he was like "you're good are you, let's see who's the best". It was implied by Maria, but it also seems that he actually doesn't know the rules of nobility.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
promised - fine - but when? :rolleyes:
1 year for 1 blow job - this is not a good premise ..;)
I've been quite clear that this is a slow burn game from the start. It's not meant to be a quick fap or a sex romp - it's a story-first game and always will be. That being said, some lewd content is already in the game (see Chapter 7) and significantly more lewd content is planned in the near to mid future. To be clear, though, the lewd content is coming because it makes sense in the story, not because people keep asking for lewd content.

I'm always happy to talk with people and take reasonable criticism/suggestions regarding writing, pacing, plot holes, etc. - lots of people here (you know who you are) have great, interesting discussions here that definitely push me to be a better storyteller and give me highly insightful perspectives on what I'm doing well and what could use more work. For example, based on the discussions here, I've adjusted my Chapter 9 plans slightly so that I will cover the politics, legality, and other details of the upcoming duel in greater depth than originally planned, because people seem to have all sorts of questions regarding that. I think that's great and it's part of what makes talking with players so much fun - expanding that discussion lets me build out the world a bit more, adds a bit of drama/gravitas to the situation, and I'm fairly confident that a good number of people will actively enjoy that stuff. However, I'm definitely not going to change the core vision of the game, regardless of feedback. It is and always will be a wholesome, romantic story-driven VN. :)

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
I must say, that I like literally everything about PoP: story, characters, pace and of course graphics/music too!
Overall, it is a very good game in my humble opinion.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I must say, that I like literally everything about PoP: story, characters, pace and of course graphics/music too!
Overall, it is a very good game in my humble opinion.
Glad you've enjoyed it! :) Feel free to leave a review here and tell people to play. :D

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes