4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
I remember how much I hated in Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven to find laser pistols at the end of my fantasy adventure, but I fins it interesting here.
After thinking about it, I think it's because the techno stuff was revealed or at least hinted at early enough in the story, so instead of coming out of left field, it feels like a piece of the puzzle clicking into place.

That being said, I really wish you stopped with the cliffhangers. You already cast your hook, you don't need a new one for every chapter. Don't be afraid of quickening the pace of the story and showing less of mundane stuff, since you already established the characters. The work you put out is great, but you could stand to be more economical with your resources as a storyteller.

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
But what about corruption, wholesomely Sith relationships :WeSmart:
"An evil sorceress saw the protagonist in a glass ball and decided to take him for herself. Using dark sorcery, she slowly influenced his thoughts, filling them with acts of debauchery with witches and demons. Every night the sorceress appeared in his dreams, guiding him towards her evil lair with promises of power and perversions... Will he resist the temptation laid before him, or will he pay the Price of Power?" *dramatic fantasy violin*
That sounds like the next shitty Disney movie, please stop giving them ideas

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I remember how much I hated in Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven to find laser pistols at the end of my fantasy adventure, but I fins it interesting here.
After thinking about it, I think it's because the techno stuff was revealed or at least hinted at early enough in the story, so instead of coming out of left field, it feels like a piece of the puzzle clicking into place.

That being said, I really wish you stopped with the cliffhangers. You already cast your hook, you don't need a new one for every chapter. Don't be afraid of quickening the pace of the story and showing less of mundane stuff, since you already established the characters. The work you put out is great, but you could stand to be more economical with your resources as a storyteller.
Ah yes, though my first M&M game was VII: For Blood and Honor. There were blasters in it too which was silly in a world with dungeons and... dragons. It was introduced early too that some advanced alien civilization came to and split up over some differences of opinion I think. The rest of that game made my childhood, that was even before I understood English.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Price of Power [Chapter 7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.86 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 291 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 257 MB:

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
it shows me invalid ticket ID when trying to download

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Price of Power [Chapter 7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.86 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 291 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 257 MB:

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Do i need to make a mixdrop account to download?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Price of Power [Ch. 8] [Pandaman Games] crunched

Original Size: 3,17 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 313 MB - Price-of-Power-Ch-8-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 279 MB - Price-of-Power-Ch-8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Price of Power [Ch. 8] [Pandaman Games] crunched

Original Size: 3,17 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 313 MB - Price-of-Power-Ch-8-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 279 MB - Price-of-Power-Ch-8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
nyc..(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
This game was solid gold, then they turned it into poop -> with blah blah blah blah futuristic blah blah blah blah nanotechnology blah blah blah.
View attachment 1566889

Medieval story plot and you still failed to make a magic box artefact granting powers without BS mumbo jumbo ranting. So typical yet critical plot hole.
Ah well, sorry you don't like it. There's no magic in PoP, so it was never going to be magical. Furthermore, you're not supposed to fully understand what Legacy is/how it all works because there's no way the MC does.
The game started like a lovely romance story, and now is something different, full of stupid clichés (that thing of the "conservative religious" being the "bad guys" can´t be a bigger cliché... :cautious:) with an awful character (Legacy) and worse in every way.
Every story has cliches, though it's too bad you don't like these cliches. I've said it before and I'll say it again - Legacy isn't supposed to be very likable yet. Characters grow over time, and Legacy has a lot of growth to do.
Rort
I completely agree. The game needs an antagonist, otherwise it turns into a grind.
There are plenty of antagonists to come, don't worry. :LOL: We're still fairly early in the game, so there's a lot to come, such as major plot twists and multiple story arcs.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
great update again(y)(y)(y) Maria is the kind of wife you want loving and caring but dont take no shit from any douchebag:love:
the high Ecclesiarch looks like an old mans ballbag:sick: and hopefully we get to beat the crap out of the big lord cuntingham

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes