4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Here is all the music used in the game with links (its in the credits)

If anyone has youtube ,soundcloud etc links please let me know and I will update
dream machine colors fade
Alexander Nakarada the crown
Alexander Nakarada spring
ilya marfin new hero

Devonn

Apr 29, 2017
Price of Power [Chapter 7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.86 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 291 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 257 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
can you upload a compressed version elsewhere as both links no longer work

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** not an update

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I didnt ask what was planned I asked something more along the lines of how far you have gotten. So many games I will not start a new one (grind for most) until it has its first sex scene at least so I can see if its my thing. Thanks!

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I didnt ask what was planned I asked something more along the lines of how far you have gotten. So many games I will not start a new one (grind for most) until it has its first sex scene at least so I can see if its my thing. Thanks!
The tags here are up to date. Meaning there is currently only handjob content, specifically there is the one scene added at the end of the latest update (chapter 7).

If it is of any value to you, I'll summarize the reason as to why it goes slow. The setting as you may have already seen is Middle Ages. The main LI is a lady (a noble woman) and she values her purity as a gift to her future husband as was the custom back then. But the game is not about manipulating her into giving you her cherry. Events unfold putting you, the MC on track to becoming her husband and that's why she starts giving handjobs. They pretty much are in love and she can't wait to lose her virginity but she is determined to do it when they get married so she has started to get creative with the "bonus services" until they are married.

Also it appears that the wedding might be coming fast as there are events unfolding that warrant she be married to protect her assets. So there is hope for some action soon. There is some good story going on, you will get some weird moments that will appear as cheap fourth wall breaking but it gets explained fairly quickly (once it's explained you can tell it is not actual fourth wall breaking). Good stuff.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
The tags here are up to date. Meaning there is currently only handjob content, specifically there is the one scene added at the end of the latest update (chapter 7).

If it is of any value to you, I'll summarize the reason as to why it goes slow. The setting as you may have already seen is Middle Ages. The main LI is a lady (a noble woman) and she values her purity as a gift to her future husband as was the custom back then. But the game is not about manipulating her into giving you her cherry. Events unfold putting you, the MC on track to becoming her husband and that's why she starts giving handjobs. They pretty much are in love and she can't wait to lose her virginity but she is determined to do it when they get married so she has started to get creative with the "bonus services" until they are married.

Also it appears that the wedding might be coming fast as there are events unfolding that warrant she be married to protect her assets. So there is hope for some action soon. There is some good story going on, you will get some weird moments that will appear as cheap fourth wall breaking but it gets explained fairly quickly (once it's explained you can tell it is not actual fourth wall breaking). Good stuff.
Couldn't have said it much better myself. :)(y)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

December Special Renders - Public

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy these special renders and have a great holiday! :)
Custom renders and Patron-only special renders will be out in a few days, since I'm taking most of today + Christmas weekend off.

dec2021_specials_0_proc.png dec2021_specials_1_proc.png dec2021_specials_2_proc.png dec2021_specials_3_proc.png dec2021_specials_4_proc.png

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Pandaman Games you have completely exceeded yourself! Chapter 8 was utterly brilliant, especially that powerpoint presentation :ROFLMAO:

Glad you enjoyed it! As promised, there's lots of good Maria content!

I hope this chapter explains why I've been so confident that this chapter would really flesh out parts of her character. :cool: You can expect more of the lioness in the next chapter, too!

• Angry
Reactions: Rort
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes