4.30 star(s) 124 Votes
Jul 4, 2018
Jesus F Chris that IS fucked up XD
yea thought about the bus accident in grisaia and everything lined up lol...exchange elder and corpse fukdoll for school girl and teacher it woulda played out the same...I actually prefer this rancid corpse vanilla version better though because it leaves me a little more sane lol

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

Wolfgard

Feb 9, 2020
really enjoying the story of this game, was sad/upset that the ch. 7 update wasn't longer cause I was really hoping for more. that being said keep up the great work and am looking forward for the next update.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I really like the game so far, the renders are great, the story is interesting and romance + harem is the best combo ever.

The only "problem" so to say that I have found is that it reads too much like a kinetic novel: the only choice that may have had any meaningful impact was when Jacob asks you to join them in the journey but I'm not sure since I haven't tried saying no. For the rest, choices are very few and most of the time don't really go anywhere. I like the stats thing though, nice way to add flavour

But as I said, keep up the good work

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I really like the game so far, the renders are great, the story is interesting and romance + harem is the best combo ever.

The only "problem" so to say that I have found is that it reads too much like a kinetic novel: the only choice that may have had any meaningful impact was when Jacob asks you to join them in the journey but I'm not sure since I haven't tried saying no. For the rest, choices are very few and most of the time don't really go anywhere. I like the stats thing though, nice way to add flavour

But as I said, keep up the good work
Just finished writing one of the bigger choices in the game, just as an FYI. :) There a couple more coming up in Chapter 8, so, uh, expect that feeling of "lack of choices" to go away pretty soon. :p

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Pandaman Games Just finished Chapter 7 and I enjoyed it as always. However I will note that that there were a lot of jumps forward in time on the character's way home.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now perhaps you didn't really have any interesting story ideas for the journey home and therefore figured it would be a waste of time to render those scenes. I can understand that. You clearly just wanted to move the story along to get to the next interesting part. However from a player's perspective it just seemed a little different than previous chapters. I felt as if I was missing out on parts of their journey.

Please don't take any of this as criticism. I simply wanted to share, as a fan of your game, how I felt playing it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pandaman Games

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Yes, harem is optional. There are three romance paths - Maria only, Maria + Emilia, and harem.
Dem other gals better save the world a couple times over or something. Otherwise I have no idea what would have to happen for Maria to let anyone near the MC, much less be okay with a harem. Hell, right now we don't even have any other potential candidates for it. Here's to this game going for a long time!

Also, dev, do consider adding a black outline to the text. Game has a lot of bright backgrounds that make white text pretty difficult to read, especially if I don't want to have a 100% opacity text box obscuring the beautiful renders. White text with black outline is the most easy to read thing no matter what is going on in the background.

Last edited:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Dem other gals better save the world a couple times over or something. Otherwise I have no idea what would have to happen for Maria to let anyone near the MC, much less be okay with a harem. Hell, right now we don't even have any other potential candidates for it. Here's to this game going for a long time!

Also, dev, do consider adding a black outline to the text. Game has a lot of bright backgrounds that make white text pretty difficult to read, especially if I don't want to have a 100% opacity text box obscuring the beautiful renders. White text with black outline is the most easy to read thing no matter what is going on in the background.
Have you checked the Preferences menu? ;)

Reactions: zandalari

stevei0121

Nov 21, 2019
Decided to do a mod for this one.

Edit: Updated to Chapter 7

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
mod doesnt seem to be working for me dont know what ive done wrong. ive put he whole mod folder into the game folder but nothing happens

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I wonder how far you got in the game before you posted that...
The narrator has been annoying me from the start, I basically just skip. It escalated with the scene around the campfire when Maria went on her jealous tirade. The next day when MC is interrogating Amelia with the other 2 taking notes, I am at this point immersed in the story wondering what eden is etc. Then out of nowhere I see the narrator telling about what happens if humans are not around for a long time. That was the point I broke.

Edit: this is a complement to the writer. The story and dialoque is good and I want to know what happens next. The narrator breaks the immersion for me.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
The narrator has been annoying me from the start, I basically just skip. It escalated with the scene around the campfire when Maria went on her jealous tirade. The next day when MC is interrogating Amelia with the other 2 taking notes, I am at this point immersed in the story wondering what eden is etc. Then out of nowhere I see the narrator telling about what happens if humans are not around for a long time. That was the point I broke.
Ah, then you have a ways to go. Keep playing, you'll see what happens. :cool:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes