4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Price of Power [Ch. 8] [Pandaman Games] crunched

Original Size: 3,17 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 313 MB - Price-of-Power-Ch-8-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 279 MB - Price-of-Power-Ch-8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
That's Quickly - You're the best - :love::love::love:

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: .ox and "CJ"

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Bad stories have clichés. Good stories have archetypes.
Ah well, guess I'm a bad story writer by your metrics. I hope you find a game you enjoy more. :) I think all the characters have a lot more depth than you've seen (especially Legacy), but if you don't like the game, I definitely won't force you to play.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
A little recap to Chapter 8:
too many words and too little action...;)

• Hey there
Reactions: .ox

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
Beautifull art but not sure what is it game thing ,is it just read story and something happening random in story or is there come update where you can focus where mc moving and how story goes ilike it animations and medievel theme but i was confused what that resident evil style creature do it in game ??? thx ,wondering how many giga is then full game if this little part is allready over 3giga....... nothing complaining just i was so MIX what to do LOL ;):unsure::coffee::giggle::geek:

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Not liking a story doesn't mean it's bad. It means you don't like the story. That's fine too dude.
No point arguing - this guy specifically made an F95 account to talk about how bad PoP is. Joined yesterday and all of their posts and reactions are on this thread. Can't win 'em all, I guess. :LOL:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Another great update! Looks like the Elder has been out running his mouth and came up with a new plan. Can't wait to see how that plays out. Pretty bad for David I'm guessing.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Not to be "that guy" but has Julia gotten boned yet? I know sometimes the tags don't get updated right away.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I get slow burns but man, coming up on the 1 year mark and still a ways off from "content" sheesh

• Hey there
Reactions: .ox

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Don't expect them to get up anything overtly sexual for at least the next few updates.
As long as it fits into the story and doesn't feel deliberately slowed down all is fine. The story has some strong medieval aspects. So a somewhat slower pace can be expected in such a story. However, they already went quite far after all. The best case would be if it feels natural for the player how their love and intimacy evolves.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes