4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
It is fundamentally impossible since there are no living relative of any of the characters in this game, The Great Pox made sure of it.

Pandaman Games , I couldnt play last 2 update until yesterday but they both ended in one session. I think I am in love with Maria, she was so confident, feisty and calculated nearly everything. The lioness nest part of the speech was particularly scary. I definetely want to see her like that much more. Thank you for your great work. I have some questions about game if you dont mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for answering a question that wasn't directed at me with utter speculation, but I couldn't help theorycraft answering your last question.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
It is fundamentally impossible since there are no living relative of any of the characters in this game, The Great Pox made sure of it.

Pandaman Games , I couldnt play last 2 update until yesterday but they both ended in one session. I think I am in love with Maria, she was so confident, feisty and calculated nearly everything. The lioness nest part of the speech was particularly scary. I definetely want to see her like that much more. Thank you for your great work. I have some questions about game if you dont mind.

The fireplace ambient in the latest episode seems way too loud.
It's feels louder than the background music playing at the same time.

Otherwise looking forward to the next episode.
I hope the duel will already be in this one.
Yeah, I've fixed that fire noise issue for the Steam release and for Chapter 9 - sorry about that! My "stop sound" command didn't seem to proc correctly, so it never stopped the fire noise. :rolleyes:

Sorry for answering a question that wasn't directed at me with utter speculation, but I couldn't help theorycraft answering your last question.
You'll find out in Chapter 9, promise!

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Dont worry about it, feel free to answer me even if question asked to someone else, I used to it. I love story rich games (like DeLuca family, Sorcerer or Love of Magic) and you can find a lot of speculators trying to answer every question or critisize the thinking -in a good way of course- in these games's threads, including me. :D

Thank you, now I know Chapter 9 will answer some of them. :D If you dont mind, may I ask, is there any approximate day for chapter 9?

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I forget to answer your answer, sorry.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
As of now, what kind of scenes are in this game?
Thank you, now I know Chapter 9 will answer some of them. :D If you dont mind, may I ask, is there any approximate day for chapter 9?
I'm hoping for mid-February, we'll see how that goes. There are a LOT of animations to do - I'm already at just under 700 frames completed and I have a lot more to go, plus all the writing and normal static renders.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Sheeeeeeeeesh! Good Thing I picked Strength, Dexterity, and Micro Expression reading. We're gonna have to duel that giant? I hope Legacy's physical boon and micro-expression reading can carry us through the freaking fight!

Let's just hope the brute doesnt wear a freaking helmet!

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Sheeeeeeeeesh! Good Thing I picked Strength, Dexterity, and Micro Expression reading. We're gonna have to duel that giant? I hope Legacy's physical boon and micro-expression reading can carry us through the freaking fight!

Let's just hope the brute doesnt wear a freaking helmet!
Helmets (and hats in general) are ridiculously annoying with Daz hair. So...Don't expect any helmets. :ROFLMAO:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
kevlar hair upgrade :unsure:
Sounds more usefull than the photosynthesis one.

Just missing the subdermal armor and maybe a pair of retractable adamant claws :whistle:
Why stop there, might as well go full Space Marine with some gene-seed organs. :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Seeing as you are so decisive about MC and his ... pacifying gun ... why not stop the teasing and
RELEASE ALL THE ACTION FOR OUR MC - throbbing hot juicy love making inside many babes!

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The only thing we need super OP in an AVN is the MC's pp. BRB giving MC the God-Emperor's holy pp - it can shoot regular semen and plasma rounds to burn heretics.
Considering good old E is about 4m tall, that holy pp should look interesting on MC...lube up and godspeed :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Seeing as you are so decisive about MC and his ... pacifying gun ... why not stop the teasing and
RELEASE ALL THE ACTION FOR OUR MC - throbbing hot juicy love making inside many babes!
I actually like the pace of the story. Sure, it feels rough since we are waiting for each path for so little "active content", for lack of better expression. But when the final product is concluded, it'll be great to consume. All the right exposition, slow burn, and I thoroughly believe there will be a LOT of pay off.

EDIT2: Yeah, it's planned for the future a Harem situation going on. Our boy MC is gonna be a VERY happy man.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes