4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

throwaway409000

Oct 23, 2020
Got it, I'll do hand-drawn, MTL, RPGM grindfest for my next game. :ROFLMAO: (I am kidding in case anyone reads this and doesn't know what sarcasm is)
I'm on the start of chapter 12 so far and I have to say this game is EXACTLY what I was looking for. up there for me with Love of Magic, bravo on the story. loved the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Truly a masterpiece ill play alot. I read there'll be a maria exclusive route and harem, and i have to say I love both ideas so much its making it a hard choice... though maria best girl hehe. Anyhow my question is this, at what point do they diverge so I can choose which path I'll take, plus what kind of content will I miss out on with maria if I do choose harem?

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I'm on the start of chapter 12 so far and I have to say this game is EXACTLY what I was looking for. up there for me with Love of Magic, bravo on the story. loved the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Truly a masterpiece ill play alot. I read there'll be a maria exclusive route and harem, and i have to say I love both ideas so much its making it a hard choice... though maria best girl hehe. Anyhow my question is this, at what point do they diverge so I can choose which path I'll take, plus what kind of content will I miss out on with maria if I do choose harem?
The first major divergence happens in ~2 days IRL if you're a Patreon/Steam supporter. ;) If you do harem path, you'll have a couple fewer Maria-only scenes in favor of scenes with other/multiple girls.

Reactions: throwaway409000

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can you make ntr spin off or something ? never understood why people are so horrified and traumatized by it, maybe bad experiences in life ?
You really think "traumatization" is what makes people dislike a fetish? Strange. So if I made a game where people were regularly wrapped in toilet paper soaked with swamp water while a dragon drooled all over them and you didn't like it . . . you have been traumatized by swamp-soaked dragon-drool toilet paper yourself? Right, sure.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Imagine a basketball videogame that people have to play as the guy who sits on the bench the whole game watching his teammates from the sideline, and just pressing a few keys to pass them a towel, pass them some water, or to jump to celebrate a dunk.
It would be the stupidest game ever, wouldn't it?
Not even NTR games would be that stupid.

i like this kind of plot gonna play this in my free time :D
That's the wholesome thing to do (y). Wouldn't want you to play this while at work or school.

Feb 5, 2018
I agree about the church being the bad guys. I'm in Chapter 10 (I think) and all through the meeting with the head priest I kept thinking, Can I kill him now? Can I kill him now? Can I kill him now? ...

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Keep the political stuff out of here, please and thank you. :)
...Dude... Stop starting things...
(I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if this happened to go viral somehow.)
(I have completely lost count of how many "handholding" gifs I have ended up scrolling past. (Not that I bothered trying to.))

But, really, I'd be laughing right now but my cat would just end up nipping me. (Do with that information what you will.)

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
No offense, but the game has political aspirations. :ROFLMAO: All i did was post a screenshot from it.... ;)

View attachment 2136213
IDK why you're posting images of JP Sears in reference to this... But okay. Yes, the game is political in the sense that the characters have their own viewpoints. I, obviously, have my own views of the world as well. However, this game isn't about Malthus, the WEF, or conservative comedians. It's primarily a wholesome romance story with a bit to say about religion, human nature, and the intersection of technology and environmentalism. Unfortunately, the presence of any sort of meaningful plot, character with strong personality, or deviation from the norm (ie incest college harem) seems to trigger some people. I'm not going to stop, of course, but it's amusing to me just how many people read Legacy's initial diatribe and metaphorically shit themselves. :LOL:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
When I started the game I thought MC was going to glue himself to a bunch of trails at different times of the day. Thank the Pandas he didn't!

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes