4.30 star(s) 123 Votes

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
To be honest if I weren't broke right now I totally would,Hell I'd buy it on steam.
yeah, i saw it is a bit expensive atm. put it on the wishlist and buy it when it comes on sale if you want to support pandaman. be on the lookout for avn bundles too. you can make a bargain that way ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DarhkBlu

Nimbly

professional lurker
Donor
Jul 3, 2022
Hooligans normally leak the game three days later, so probably Monday night? You could also toss at least $3 my way and get the game now. ;)

Just bought the game on steam to support the project. Missed the last few updates but it was a great game when I played last. Great story.

Reactions: Ashira13

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
... too much work when you have to un-rpa the game-files before you copy the walkthrough files... :cry:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I didn't notice any surprises in my run...
I mean, it was pretty obvious about the throuple route choices etc...

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 22. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway, enjoy!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Price of Power [Ch. 22] [Pandaman Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Price of Power with Estrada's walkthrough mod to Chapter 22.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

• Red Heart
Reactions: 21zebras and Arj31

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 22. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway, enjoy!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
i'm such a dummy girl. I reply and @ and DM and fireworks and ice dancing and i named a star. fuck. now what?

• Haha
Reactions: JKRollin'

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
I saved at the screen with discord logo in chapter 21, but now in chapter 22 it stays on the same screen (although it says end of ch22) and i can't rollback. Same with autosaves on that screen.
I fixed it by loading earlier save ch20 or something and then skipping, but it is kind of anoying because same thing happens always i think (last time from ch20->21 same thing happened)
Not sure if bug or something with my saves, but just an fyi Pandaman Games

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes