jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Happy April everyone! Sorry for the radio silence recently; life has been a bit crazy over the couple months, and not in the good way. I'll be fine, but I haven't had a ton of time/energy for much else than my IRL job, PoP, and sleeping. Fortunately, I'm on a much needed vacation in Central Europe right now, and I'm already feeling a lot more relaxed and recharged for the upcoming weeks and months ahead. Specials for March will be out when I'm back (don't worry, I'll be doing extra to make up for the delay), and then I'll keep everyone posted on the next update's timeline more regularly going forward. Hopefully the worst of the life stuff is behind me, so it should be onwards and upwards from here. :)
Anyways, I'm ready to announce my totally real next project - the Price of Power XXX-TREME MMO experience! It'll be a rogue-like MMORPG with FPS and MOBA elements, mixed with some deck building 4X aspects, a strategic tactical turn-based map with real-time gameplay, lots of non-invasive kernel-level NFT MTX DRM interactions for maximum player retention, and all the AI-generated handholding and head patting you can handle. The new game will be titled POPMMORPGMOBAFPS4XNFTMTXDRMAIHHHP, or POPMMORPGMOBAFPS4XNFTMTXDRMAIWTFHHHP for short. Stay tuned for more details like AI-generated screenshots, fake player reviews, and unrealistic expectations setting! I'm hoping that a legendary game studio like EA will be willing to pick it up, but it might be too good of a game even for them...

Have a good April 1st everyone, I'll be back soon. :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow. Can't wait for POPMMORPGMOBAFPS4XNFTMTXDRMAIHHHP. You got me at non-invasive kernel-level NFT MTX DRM interactions.

nocctis

May 18, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 682, in script
init -1499 python in achievement:
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 857, in <module>
steam_preinit()
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 778, in steam_preinit
with open(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(sys.executable), "steam_appid.txt"), "w") as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'D:/Usu\udce1rios/Win10/Desktop/Jogos/Price-Of-Power-Ch-21\\lib\\py2-windows-x86_64\\steam_appid.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 857, in <module>
steam_preinit()
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 778, in steam_preinit
with open(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(sys.executable), "steam_appid.txt"), "w") as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'D:/Usu\udce1rios/Win10/Desktop/Jogos/Price-Of-Power-Ch-21\\lib\\py2-windows-x86_64\\steam_appid.txt'

Can someone help me?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Damn ... barely into the first chapter and my brain is already in full snarky commentary mode ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3523270

Believe me it is extremely hard not to spoil it. So much so, that I considered that Silence was my best option... but, you kept pushing...

I do hope you'll love this story as much as I do.

Peace :)
yeah the one thing that I do dislike about this game hard to talk about it without spoilers when I recommend this game to people on reddit

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes