Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hey, Pandaman, I loved the latest PowerPoint(TM) presentation from Legacy about genetics. Am I weird that I look forward to the the PowerPoints whenever they occur in your game? I love Legacy's comments and interjections, they are the best.

Have you considered a spin off of 100% PowerPoint presentations? Kidding mostly, but great job with the humor.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope yall are doing well. :) Development on Chapter 22 is going well - I'm passing the halfway point already. I'm on track for a game release in late May as promised. As I start getting towards the end of the main plot, I find myself going back through all the stuff I've written to make sure I close out all the various plot threads that need to be closed. Naturally, that means I go through some of the renders, too, and I'm pleasantly surprised at the progression I've made since Chapter 1. There's only 7.5 chapters left to do, but hopefully I can keep improving over that shorter timeframe. :) I'm still considering doing a passthrough of the older chapters and redoing some of those older renders that I know I could do better now - any thoughts on that? Let me know!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is it just me, or did the characters open their mouths when they talked until sometime after the duel ... I don't remember when. I just noticed a few chapters from where I am that they don't anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Happy Monday everyone! This will be short and sweet - Chapter 22 will be out on Friday. :) This chapter sets up the final climax (hahaha) of the game and it has long awaited content with our favorite redhead for those on her path. You can also expect the special renders to be out on Thursday, so look forward to a content-filled week!

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
To be honest if I weren't broke right now I totally would,Hell I'd buy it on steam.
yeah, i saw it is a bit expensive atm. put it on the wishlist and buy it when it comes on sale if you want to support pandaman. be on the lookout for avn bundles too. you can make a bargain that way ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DarhkBlu
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes