rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

3 days ago
Happy Wednesday everyone - I'll keep this short because I'm still finishing up the animations. Chapter 24 will be released this coming Sunday (Sept 29)! You can expect action, drama, and (as always) lots of handholding!

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

3 days ago
Happy Wednesday everyone - I'll keep this short because I'm still finishing up the animations. Chapter 24 will be released this coming Sunday (Sept 29)! You can expect action, drama, and (as always) lots of handholding!
been waiting for this can't wait im 2-3 updates behind was gonna play it a a week or 2 ago and saw the new update wasn't far off. so thanks for posting

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
looks like someone made a new account, we'll see how long it takes for the ban :ROFLMAO:
Edit: It didn't take very long

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I genuinely can't imagine having such a useless life that someone needs to keep making alts on a smut forum to harass some random people. Need to come up with a shadow ban for these people. Don't ban their accounts, they'll just reset their IP and make a new one. Just make it so that nobody else can see any of their posts.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Price of Power [Ch.24] [Pandaman Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [588 MB]
- - - -

Mac [560 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------
Price of Power [Ch.24] [Pandaman Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing! Note its market build so the folder will have Win/Linux and Mac files. Depending on your system you only need one or the other.

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch.23 -> Ch.24 [330 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Hey Pandaman Games, by the year end main story will be completed right? And as far as i know there are additional 5 chapters of epilogues planned correct? How much of 2025 do you think you would need to finish off the 5 epilogue chapters and finally complete this project and move on to the next one?

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes