Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Still after each update I'm left wanting more.
If it keeps up this way, PoP will be up there with titles such as Love of Magic [currently my all-time favorite avn despite my dislike of sandbox-style interfaces] by the time it's completed.

That said, I would have included one more "demand" in exchange for the cure, revealing the true nature of "the prophet" and the punishment of all involved in fabricating the lies around "The Red Witch's" banishment.

Also, I think it's time for our main character to get properly equipped for combat.
Swords are good, though I prefer the short/half spear. He for sure needs something suited to his enhanced abilities.
As a hunter having the bow as an alternate would make for a good combination.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
*sight* out of respect for your person I keep my opinion to myself, question did you ever thought about "chin tickeling" ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
lol you are really trying to give MiltonPowers a stroke lol not something I thought of don't worry Milton it isn't going on the list for now. but tickling however is

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
Guys... a little help pls...
Trying to open the game, but every singl time i got this error:

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 712, in script
init -1499 python in achievement:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 896, in <module>
steam_preinit()
File "renpy/common/00steam.rpy", line 808, in steam_preinit
with open(steam_appid_fn, "w") as f:

idk what to do...
help pls...

Reactions: XStarLordX

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PriceOfPower-CH24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Valkener

Sep 28, 2024
not saying there is anything nefarious about it, but ren'py saves are easy to manipulate and include malicious code into, so I wouldn't trust a random stranger on the internet with that (again, no offense)
i can only guess that you are right about that. cant say for sure, because i have zero clues about programming.
its just my backup, because i am used to loose my saves more or less frequently...

and even if i remeber the path completely, it takes a lot of time to do all the chapters again

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
i can only guess that you are right about that. cant say for sure, because i have zero clues about programming.
its just my backup, because i am used to loose my saves more or less frequently...

and even if i remeber the path completely, it takes a lot of time to do all the chapters again
it even says so on their own page not to trust save files from strangers

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
Just waiting for the surprise NTR ending that Pandaman promised.
I agree, a stupid vanilla harem without intrigue is boring, just a romantic relationship without the spice of light punishments and group sex sucks. Or at least there should be drama, so that it touches the soul and brings tears to your eyes. I don't know if the game has everything listed, I'll download it and check, it'll be my first time playing. But the appearance of the harem only in the 24th part makes the bells ring.:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Mihawk_80

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
yeaah, my weakness too, I just love good romance stories
I been wanting to replay this not gonna LI because the first 12 chapters or so are amazing when it comes to the romance but probably will wait till it's completed. Since it's a long game and not gonna lie the power points do bore me at times depending how much energy I have that day haha.

Reactions: Elduriel
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes