Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Reactions: DarhkBlu

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
aright, awesome dude, thanks!

uh, so 6 updates left... that's at least a whole year no? :unsure:
i'd guess sometime middle of next year maybe. Dev seems quick with updates I forget about this game for a few months and usually notice im usually 1-2 updates behind with the next not to far away most of the time

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
yeah maybe... although endings usually take longer, but whatever, it'll be done soon enough. It'll be nice to have one more completed AVN... always is =)

Reactions: DarhkBlu
Sep 6, 2021
That was a very good update, as usual.
I did feel like the servants were overly glossed over. They were infected with a plague, captured, interrogated, threatened, and then they just disappear from the story? Particularly the maid who knocked on the door. She should at least either A. apologize, and Maria shows her character by not getting mad at all, or B. call them monsters, and Maria naturally lets the maid leave unharmed. And I would think some servants would leave because they're uncomfortable cleaning up the mess of a bunch of dead inquisitors, and/or concerned that the Daltons will lose and they'd be on the losing side, and afraid they'd be punished horribly; the Dalton estate is going to be hiring.
I got a rollback error of some sort, that I forgot to screenshot, when I loaded my saves from the end of ch23. I solved it by loading saves from ch 22.
Then I ran through ch23 in the new update, and at a few points I saved and reloaded and the error didn't show up again. Not the most helpful debugging data, but that's all I got. (Sorry.)

Last edited:

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Downloaded Price of Power chapter 24 and walkthrough modification, then the game crashed, so I pressed 'ignore'... it took me back to the very beginning.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Was a great and enjoyable update, kudos Pandaman, I would have liked to get a summary from any of the servants, how someone pointed out, but I'm shure you will bring that up in the next chapter !

Apr 2, 2023
Downloaded Price of Power chapter 24 and walkthrough modification, then the game crashed, so I pressed 'ignore'... it took me back to the very beginning.
I had the same issue with my old save. It had been a while since I revisited and I wasn't sure if I had used the mod or not? Tried both without WT then adding to see if that would correct the issue. No go. All progress lost and have to skip more than Jamarcus Russell "reading" a playbook.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Same for me, but I could load a save from the end of chapter 22, so it's not that bad, you can skip through 23 quickly and start on 24.

Reactions: xapican

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
I went ahead and updated the WT mod to Chapter 24. You probably don't need it, but here it is anyway, enjoy!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
hello is there another way to download the mod because gofile.o just refuses to load

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
This, if you want that degen shit called NTR, vote with your wallet and give Panda 20K rn.

He'll add it lickety-split...
I won't. If we could please stop discussing NTR, that'd be great. I'm not adding that content, or any other content mentioned on the OP as "Never going to happen and don't bother asking". Thanks. :)

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes