BGRW2020

Engaged Member
Jul 8, 2020
Really good characters, Maria is beautiful - the only complaint about her would be her aerola's keep changing in size, from real small to somewhat large and almost back again. I trust this story is about keeping her and the others safe from the bull of the church and we won;t be shocked to have some stupid surprise at the end that de-rails it

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
I unzipped the game again, copied in my save files, though not walkthrough (I'd rather use it) but it still just sends me back to beginning. Anyone got a save after choosing all the babes, or what other choices were there?

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I unzipped the game again, copied in my save files, though not walkthrough (I'd rather use it) but it still just sends me back to beginning. Anyone got a save after choosing all the babes, or what other choices were there?
Just use the autosaves to avoid having to skip a chapter, i don't use the WT and got the same error so that's not the issue here.
Did you also last saved when Legacy tells us Emilia is cured?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Just use the autosaves to avoid having to skip a chapter, i don't use the WT and got the same error so that's not the issue here.
Did you also last saved when Legacy tells us Emilia is cured?
I also had to skip through the previous chapter, autosaves didn't work for me. But at least I didn't have to start from scratch.

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
I absolutely loved this game when it started, the writing, characters, and setting were fantastic. But I have to say I feel like the story stalled when the 3 got back to the island, it's just dull. I just booted it up again and tried to play some more but got to the point where they're talking about what kinds of metal there are and how to become metal distributors, and just got bored and turned it off.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
this update was great ! felt longer than the previous one even though it might have been actually shorter :D
a bit of frustration in what little retort MC's team had for the High-whatever but it's better to keep some ammunition for when there are more people to witness it. a little bit of public humiliation is deserved.
the night assault was predictable, of course, but most importantly, it's very short sighted, and that's surprising for the kind of bad guy he is. was it just to hint at how helpless he feels and how little choice he has left before complying ? the actual aftermath of that assault will be funny if the team knows how to capitalize on it. let's hope Maria doesn't let it go and try to sweep it under the rug, thinking it would make the situation go more smoothly.

and kickstarting the harem at the very end was clever... cunning even :D

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
this update was great ! felt longer than the previous one even though it might have been actually shorter :D
a bit of frustration in what little retort MC's team had for the High-whatever but it's better to keep some ammunition for when there are more people to witness it. a little bit of public humiliation is deserved.
the night assault was predictable, of course, but most importantly, it's very short sighted, and that's surprising for the kind of bad guy he is. was it just to hint at how helpless he feels and how little choice he has left before complying ? the actual aftermath of that assault will be funny if the team knows how to capitalize on it. let's hope Maria doesn't let it go and try to sweep it under the rug, thinking it would make the situation go more smoothly.

and kickstarting the harem at the very end was clever... cunning even :D
that attack was weird for me. Really, they send what, 5 soldiers? One for each person? If they went with overwhelming force, AIs or not, eventually they would have gotten them all. And outside should be waiting a lot more probably. Even regular people would have a chance against a small number like that.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
that attack was weird for me. Really, they send what, 5 soldiers? One for each person? If they went with overwhelming force, AIs or not, eventually they would have gotten them all. And outside should be waiting a lot more probably. Even regular people would have a chance against a small number like that.
the inquisition is stretched very thin because of the plague. they said it repeatedly. we can see it during the attack on their HQ too.
so 5 guys are probably the most they could afford. and adding the cover of night and the help of the maid, it could have worked if MC didn't have superhuman abilities. their main objective was the cure, so securing Emilia, that's why 3 of them went to do it, while only one each tried to block MC and the remnants in the door way and focused on defense. they didn't need to wake MC and Maria though. that was weird. they could have guarded the door in case they wake up and just grab Emilia. but their secondary objective must have been to bring everyone else to "justice" too, but actually attempting it was dumb. though, they are not used to people actually resisting and putting up a fight, as they are usually the better armed and equipped.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey ! wait on which side are you ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It is clear that the high priest guy has severely underestimated the group the entire time, and not only because he isn't aware of the AIs. He certainly judged that four women and a guy who is more known for killing deer and rabbits than people, asleep in their beds and unprepared, wouldn't be a challenge for five armed and armored warriors with the element of surprise. His assumptions didn't take many things into consideration. Like MC easily dispatching lord whatsisface or the girls from the island being superhumanly strong and durable. Some other posters pointed out that the plague has made the inquisition run around like chickens with their heads cut off so he probably wasn't spoiled with choice when it came to putting the assault team together. For all we know, they were his own personal guards or the interrogation staff that was poached from those guarding the prisoners of the Dalton household. I think that the feeble nature of the infiltration underscored the disrespect and contempt that he has for the group, which given the high stakes just goes to show what an unbearably arrogant character he is.

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes