3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

karl24348

May 21, 2017
How do you even get sex scenes in this? Only thing that seems to be happening is that I get knocked over and then immediately get back up again

Reactions: aksk971

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
what I think of the game stupid at 0 live = agme over. That made me fun at the game sons who's ok.
and the censorship is still so nice ^^

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
tried to play this but back then it was japanese only and the actual 3d part was laggy as fuck. guess i'll try it again

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
For those of you lazy bastards who don't want to actually play the game, here's a save with a level 99 character and lots of items.

You have to put those files in the /AppData/LocalLow/PanzerSoft/PriciaDefence folder.

Currently I don't have the time to go through the game again to get a gallery save file ready, so you'll just have to do that yourselves.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
this game is fun but god the controls are so bad. having to manually aim while trying to peer over the mc's body get annoying quick. luckily the game has a difficulty setting and the enemy ai is pretty dumb lol

Reactions: Xol

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
For those wanting 100% complete + uncensor, see the below posts...
100% save
Legit, starts you in the gallery. Follow the readme in the extract to place the three files, or follow BrokenRose up above, same directions.
Uncensor patch, extract to PriciaDefense_Data\Managed\ (overwrite file). Let me know if it doesn't work correctly.
Legit works fine and uncensored.

Bit of advice to running the game,
- Be patient at startup and let the game load. Takes 30 seconds or more, it runs but does not run well
- In the gallery mode, each sequence has three loops before it starts over again. In order to get back to the gallery, pop out of the sequence using tapping w/d and once out, walk over and sit in the blue pylon.
- Ending the event: The mobs always run at you and anywhere close to the blue pylon is instant death for them, ending the event.
- There's no obvious bar building up or direction to get a cum finish, if someone knows more about the controls that cover that please let me know and I'll update this.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
how to start sex in gallery? i keep on getting hit only
There should be some buttons at the top of your screen. From left to right: 4 buttons for adding/removing armour pieces, a button to make the enemy transparent, and a button to start the scene.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Can't seem to start sex scene in battles. I only get knocked down and jump back up. In the gallery the transparent enemy and start scene button don't do anything.

Reactions: aksk971

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
This game looks like they spent 5% of their effort on gameplay and 95% on reimplementing RPG Maker in Unity.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
anyone know the solution to the puzzle in the forest where the only hint is a note that says "RED - GREEN - BLUE"?

edit: jk i figured it out you're just supposed to count the bottles / books of those colors and use the corresponding digits for the passcode - 962 if anyone cares

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes