3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere but is there a way to get to the old man behind the two sets of bars in the East Tower? I thought maybe you fell through the holes in the upper floors in a certain way to get to him but every pattern I've tried so far has failed to get me in the cell with him. Any solutions?

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere but is there a way to get to the old man behind the two sets of bars in the East Tower? I thought maybe you fell through the holes in the upper floors in a certain way to get to him but every pattern I've tried so far has failed to get me in the cell with him. Any solutions?
You were right. You need to drop from the holes. However, you will never get inside of his cell, but you will enter the adjacent one and you can open the locks from that one.

wpadka

Nov 21, 2018
how to start sex? i dont have any buuton to click after knockout

Last edited:

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
how to start sex? i dont have any buuton to click after knockout
There is no sex when you fully go down.
But there is sex before you do. When a monster hits you, you get knocked down and then there is a chance it hops onto you

However if you are trying to win a match, dont watch the scene too long, the eyebats will still escape during the animation

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 946461

It kinda sucks that Pricia's 3D model doesn't change when you equip a different outfit. Also, one thing that this game really could've benefited from (besides the obvious) is a level creator. The rooms during 3D encounters seem like they would work perfectly for that.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Kaysho

Mar 9, 2020
How does one go through the phantom forest to the encampment, i keep ending up at the monster chest area to get the holy armour
Same here. I passed though the phantom forest- fine. But where are the next battles/areas?
I enjoy the game. Key is to move the camera only, if you have to. As you can take some monsters walking in your crystal, winning is not too hard.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Look nice, but I can't play this at all. Its not optimized for lower end computers and turning down the graphics does nothing. And its not like mine is super weak. I have a 5870m which can play blade & soul at 1600p on high (setting 4) and I get 45 fps high and 26fps low.

But this game.... I'm getting 1 fps. Wtf?

Last edited:

EL'Selta

Nov 24, 2019
To start sex animatian You have to spam clicking 'start scene button' after getting a punch from monster, sometimes work only after 3-4 tries. In sex animation, transparent enemy button will work properly.
idk why but i seem to have always and only ever gotten the scene when im knocked down by the wall behind the crystal in gallery. tried it everywhere else, nothing. first try worked over there though

Trart1965

Mar 18, 2020
Here's quick uncensor patch I made. This patch also includes few damage tweaks (enemies get more damage and player gets less damage, though I haven't tested all cases). Put pached DLL in GAME_DIR\PriciaDefense_Data\Managed folder (backup original file before doing that).

UPD: just noticed that another user has already made similar patch. But I'll leave it here anyway.

pd01.png pd02.png

siggg121

Feb 13, 2021
can't even start a sex attack to save my life. she just gets knocked down and gets right back up. terrible game.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
Where is the pickaxe used? I am stuck in the revived forest monster.

edit: I finished it, the end was quite easy compared to some of the intermediate stages. I never found the cracked wall where to use the pickaxe.

Last edited:

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Where is the pickaxe used? I am stuck in the revived forest monster.

edit: I finished it, the end was quite easy compared to some of the intermediate stages. I never found the cracked wall where to use the pickaxe.
hmm i'm finish the game long ago so can't remember but probably the pickaxe could be use somewhere, in the first castle(?) or in the mine(?)

Reactions: maximovich

maximovich

May 20, 2019
It must be the mine because when you enter by the stairs you can see an inaccessible room with several chests, but I can't find the cracked wall.

It is a nice game that I recommend to anyone, the hentai scenes are even redundant, the gameplay is quite good.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes