3.40 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 7, 2022
My chapter 2 numbers didn't carry over. i even tried copying the save from chapter 1 to the chapter 2 saves directory and it threw an error and dumped my into a new game. CTRL'd through chapter 1 to chapter 2 and now at the end of chapter 2 it's evident my my numbers didn't carry over and chapter 3 is starting like chapter 2 did.

Is there a trick?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
My chapter 2 numbers didn't carry over. i even tried copying the save from chapter 1 to the chapter 2 saves directory and it threw an error and dumped my into a new game. CTRL'd through chapter 1 to chapter 2 and now at the end of chapter 2 it's evident my my numbers didn't carry over and chapter 3 is starting like chapter 2 did.

Is there a trick?
No trick, you will even have to introduce every time your MC's name. He split the chapters.

Reactions: Doobiedoobiedoooo

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 1 + WT by LaikDink
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 157 MB

Version: Ch 2 + WT by LaikDink
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 186 MB

Chapter 3 + WT by LaikDink
Size 155 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port

Reactions: JackBone373

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well it is getting bad, can't seem to use choice here at all - I am not going to go for the neighbour or her daughters if given the choice and I'm definitely not helping a bitch to seduce Erika into being a bi - this should allow total choice and not driven non-choice as it is doing, next update this doesn't get better and I'm dropping it

Last edited:

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Yep, just another let down and disappointment in a whole wide world of let downs and disappointments, both for Imfamus and everyone else, especially we patrons, associated with "Primal Ecstasy".

Ain't "Life" grand.

Jul 5, 2022
it was a good game
No, not really. This seems like it was written by an incel trying to sound like a normal person. "She's hot. I have to have her. The lawnmower worked!" The fuck?

Plus everyone complaining about the chubby girl must have noped out before she got naked, because all of a sudden she had a flat stomach, great body, and tits so big her nipples were bigger than that doofy MC's nose.

Let's not even get into the creeping on the underage chick, while creeping on her 18 year old sister.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
not gone lie if I ain't gone be able to avoid that cunt who want to use us so she can sleep with the neighhbors daughter erika gonna drop this game... ain't erika a love interest?

why would I want to help someone girl or boy seduce her to get a fucking threesome?

the game already on ice with me with the fake and dumb "choices."

if I can't avoid that cunt then I am done.

the game already mid and not having choices to tell fuckers to fuck off is going into kinetic zone.

you had no choice but to except the cunts offer, fuck that. hell it wouldn't be an issue if she was likable but nah she's a user.

I want erika for myself.

now we gonna go into some forced lesbian it looks like? come on now.

if this a kinetic novel and by the looks of it, it is. maybe it needs to be tagged.

hell the "choices" don't even carry over from chapters so what does that tells ya?

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
So Julie comes in. Shes fat. "Is she your type?" The game asks. NO. Okay. Next day, what happens? Julies is back. How great to see her! Maybe she is my type.... What? NO. And Day 3. I am in bed, and the game asks who should i masturbate to, Daisy or JULIE.

JULIE
IS
NOT
MY
TYPE

I don't get this game.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
not gone lie if I ain't gone be able to avoid that cunt who want to use us so she can sleep with the neighhbors daughter erika gonna drop this game... ain't erika a love interest?

why would I want to help someone girl or boy seduce her to get a fucking threesome?

the game already on ice with me with the fake and dumb "choices."

if I can't avoid that cunt then I am done.

the game already mid and not having choices to tell fuckers to fuck off is going into kinetic zone.

you had no choice but to except the cunts offer, fuck that. hell it wouldn't be an issue if she was likable but nah she's a user.

I want erika for myself.

now we gonna go into some forced lesbian it looks like? come on now.

if this a kinetic novel and by the looks of it, it is. maybe it needs to be tagged.

hell the "choices" don't even carry over from chapters so what does that tells ya?
I'm with you on that. Why the hell would i help someone suduce one of my Li wether it be male or female. Heck i don't even like lesbian/Bi content. Maybe 3somes where MC is the main focus but that's it. Dev needs to make our choice count and give us options if we want certain content like Lesbian/Bi stuff

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Looks like it.
Patreon page has gone and whilst you can still download the game from itch.io there are no notes as to any kind of future progress.
He also has a Twitter account but has never posted a single tweet.
Time to post the Abandoned tag.
I already asked for it because of all the signs you are pointing out, but it was rejected. It will appear after the inactivity time fixed by the forum I guess.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes