3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
it's not 100% true.
FIRST a RenPy game looks for saves in %/game's name/game/save folder.
If there are savegames, the game takes saves from there.
If there aren't any savegames, the game looks for saves stored in %user/App_Data/Roaming/Renpy/game's name.
If there are savegames in both locations, always the savegame in game's folder (where .exe is located) has priority.

There are Renpy games which don't even use app_data to store saves at all and only store saves in local save folder
And I wish ALL of them did that. I HATE them wasting space in two places, and having to remember to go back and delete orphaned bullshit saves from deleted games.

Reactions: Hyperserver

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Loved and hated that update
Loved he finally got some oral with the hot therapist
Loved banging dads secretary with the mommy fetish
Loved the dream 69 with mom or Brooke (she’s so hot)
Hated the chubby girl sex & that we had no choice to say “No” to some drug addict claiming to be your aunt but only found out about her after she found out you have money and wants to move in with you. WTF

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hi Dev, how to transfer points from chapter 1 to chapter 2 please? didn't work for me
first: there's no dev over here
second: you can't carry points over - each chapter is a stand-alone (makes no sense, i know, but it is as it is)

Mar 30, 2018
first chapter started great, slow burner yeah but it actually made sense
2 & 3 just went way off the track and feel completely different, choices dont matter and the points mean nothing so why have them

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Maaaan I really love that this game have variety in the girls (both in body types and the pubes).
And it kind of feel like it brings something new to the world of VN's like this image with Julie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't remember having seen this angle in any other games I've played here before (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I'm getting older and my memory is not what it use to be... :p )
But then Yes that "pompador" or what it's called hairstyle of the MC is really bad..
And then again those kissing scenes are really made right... So much better than seeing the LI make a wierd "Kissy-Face" and put her tounge out towards the screen....
Taking home the weird "stalker-chick" felt kinda of to me, she seems kinda of her rocker to me and I don't think it was a clever move to show her where you live (if she didn't already know , crazy stalker chick :p)...
Can't wait for the next update :)
And I relly hope that we don't have to make Erika get involved with that bully-bitch "dance-captain" just so the MC could have a threesome, she clearly had rejected her advances earlier and wasn't intrested in girls...

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
have variety in the girls (both in body types
Allow me to disagree with you. You have various girls with similar kind of breasts (saggy and big), plus I feel that the dev use the same model because most of them have the same blue eyes and then he changes the hairstyle, proportions, etc. But I'm not completely sure about this.
Most of them are very pretty and aren't your typical daz model, however I wouldn't use the term variety.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Allow me to disagree with you. You have various girls with similar kind of breasts (saggy and big), plus I feel that the dev use the same model because most of them have the same blue eyes and then he changes the hairstyle, proportions, etc. But I'm not completely sure about this.
Most of them are very pretty and aren't your typical daz model, however I wouldn't use the term variety.
I disagree, but that's ok I wont change my mind because of your opinion.
To each their own, I see variety and that's the term I will use.....

Reactions: neronwtf

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Android apk's with W.T mod

Ch.1

Ch.2

Ch.3

Reactions: WildDancer
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes