3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
This game is so interesting so I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the choices that give you a point (green) and the choice that can lead to the 'game over' (red). I also add the choice that can help you see both scenes. I hope you guys enjoy that.
P/s: I made the walkthrough mod for chapter 2. And I keep the ch1 mod here for someone who needs it.
any chance you're going to made mod for ch 3?

Reactions: Punto

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
This game is so interesting so I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the choices that give you a point (green) and the choice that can lead to the 'game over' (red). I also add the choice that can help you see both scenes. I hope you guys enjoy that.
P/s: I made the walkthrough mod for chapter 2. And I keep the ch1 mod here for someone who needs it.
Updated to ch3

Reactions: neronwtf and bclz

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
After Chapter 1 I uninstalled all three chapters. Not worth it. Choices end on lame paths nothing exciting.
short before doing that too tbh.

For starters i left a review - waiting for next updates to see where it goes.
Everyone should get a second chance.

EDIT:
but afaik the dev isn't even over here, so he probably will not even know about what we say and there will be no change at all - sadly.

Last edited:

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Dude you Really need to Work on the Cumshots xD It looks horrible. And why tf iam Collecting Points if they have no meaning for Chapter 2???This makes no sense at all without copying them over to Chapter 2. But so far an interesting Game- Good Luck with it.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
As every renpy game, in your appdata folder (if you're in Win). However, in this case, you don't keep your save files because they're separated chapters.
it's not 100% true.
FIRST a RenPy game looks for saves in %/game's name/game/save folder.
If there are savegames, the game takes saves from there.
If there aren't any savegames, the game looks for saves stored in %user/App_Data/Roaming/Renpy/game's name.
If there are savegames in both locations, always the savegame in game's folder (where .exe is located) has priority.

There are Renpy games which don't even use app_data to store saves at all and only store saves in local save folder

Reactions: neronwtf

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
it's not 100% true.
FIRST a RenPy game looks for saves in %/game's name/game/save folder.
If there are savegames, the game takes saves from there.
If there aren't any savegames, the game looks for saves stored in %user/App_Data/Roaming/Renpy/game's name.
If there are savegames in both locations, always the savegame in game's folder (where .exe is located) has priority.

There are Renpy games which don't even use app_data to store saves at all and only store saves in local save folder
Ok, good to know. At first I kept the save folder and erased the game until next update, then I realized most of he games created a folder in appdata. I could even retake with this saves in some games that didn't look for them in appdata so the save locations were empty at first. So for me it was this option per default. But in this case in doesn't matter cause they are independent between chapters.

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
sigh, just put the game all into 1, that should be a option ,not this chapter crap.
Exactly!!! And then this Chapers and the points you Collect have no meaning at all xD Complete Dogshit
Why doing a Point Screen at the End of the Chapter that tells you to Save at this Point when nothing is Transfered over?? This DEV is on some weird Drugs :ROFLMAO:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
P/s: I made the walkthrough mod for chapter 3. And I keep the ch1 and ch2 mod here for someone who needs it.
oh! thank you for ch3 mod~ :LOL:

Reactions: Punto and LaikDink

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Oh wow....I mean we kinda get used to and even jaded to AVN dads
dying in accidents and stuff but killing off the fiancée too?! o_O
That's some next level stuff! :ROFLMAO: And I like it! (y)

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes