3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Prepare yourself, you will have to remember a couple of things (psychologist recommendations) at the risk of missing a (sex) scene. Besides there are options that aren't really options.
hard to remember after playing several games and waiting that long for updates - just saying

Solved the problem by using URM-mod and setting painting to 3 before giving the painting - worked fine

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
hard to remember after playing several games and waiting that long for updates - just saying

Solved the problem by using URM-mod and setting painting to 3 before giving the painting - worked fine
Yes I agree, plus the fact that he's splitting chapters. I don't even remember all the characters, I will not remember all these details, despite the fact I've read the text.
URM-mod, what is this?

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
ok so the DL section shows chapter 1, chapter 2, download. is it just chapter 3 and not specified, or is it everything?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Can one kind soul please make a compressed version with all 3 chapters combined? Is that possible?

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
im very dissapointed about the game right now,mc looks and act like a moron the script is a real mess but the story is good actually we;; about the mystery itself not about [death of parents and fiancee]too many thoughs for my taste and forced LI
but seems after finsih this chapter that is all conected to this old book and this Maleddetta so maybe the dev actually knows where to go from here? i hope bcs i dont have a fucking clue why the need to fuck up everything with forced sex forced LI's or so many thoughs ......i kie it but need alot of work to be presentable

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well that was quick and disappointing, I didn't want to kiss the French whore in chapter one and apparently that ended my life, what if I want the bookstore chubby girl huh? :mad: If it's imperative for the game' story to fuck the French whore, then why the hell are you giving options?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Well that was quick and disappointing, I didn't want to kiss the French whore in chapter one and apparently that ended my life, what if I want the bookstore chubby girl huh? :mad: If it's imperative for the game' story to fuck the French whore, then why the hell are you giving options?
Good question. Considering that each chapter is a separate download with no way to import saves, my choices are feeling more and more pointless...

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes