3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
You extract it and merge the "game" folder into PrimalEcstasy's game folder or copy all the files in the folder that you've extracted and copy it to PrimalEcstasy's game folder
its in the game folder and none of the choices are highlited

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Can the MC at least for once in his life wear something remotely decent ? Like holy shit... I'm trying to not pay it too much attention but the fact that multiple LI calls him "hot" or attractive for an (at best) average looking guy with horrendous dress-code just makes it impossible for me to take this seriously.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can the MC at least for once in his life wear something remotely decent ? Like holy shit... I'm trying to not pay it too much attention but the fact that multiple LI calls him "hot" or attractive for an (at best) average looking guy with horrendous dress-code just makes it impossible for me to take this seriously.
Don't tell me you didn't like the hotpants :ROFLMAO:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
What the hell, I wear shorts from April to November, even though it is still -5C what's wrong with that? (although, I don't ever wear a wife beater...)

Insane 33

Aug 5, 2020
How do you import or carry over stats from Chapter 1? At the end of Chp 1 the dev explicitly states to save at a certain point, on the "points" screen. That the points need to carry over to the next chapter but there is no explanation of how to accomplish that task. I tried placing the save in Chp 2 save folder but received an error when loading.

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone else getting a error during the Yevette scene in Chapter 2. During the blowjob the game pulls an exception error and kicks me out.

Kew Ball

Jun 8, 2021
I'm not going to rehash chapter one being a waste of time, but as soon as the first choice in chapter 2, I got an error about the new chick April not being in the script for points. View attachment traceback.txt why add a choice if you can't ditch the dumb blonde bitch that has caused the MC to lose 90% of his brain cells at the start of the chapter? Fuck it, I'll check back in a couple of years to see if the storyline is better. Chapter one was great, chapter two ... DELETE.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Sure would be nice if the MC would have the choice to say No - I don't exactly believe he should be interested in married women and their daughters - will this story be getting a little more of a choice when to go for it and if he wants it - you know like the real world

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well now this is just another story by a dev who doesn't care about the readers at all as soon as you pick a path he doesn't want you to pick it's game over - these are the stories that just are crap - don't give me a choice and then GAME OVER because you don't like it - this is why we are all different

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes