3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
If anyone would like to know, the new update "Chapter 2" is in fact a standalone game, which unfortunately I don't know why it doesn't include "chapter 1" because starting the game we immediately start from day 7, and thus it turns out that all our previous choices had no meaning, because the game itself implicitly determined what we supposedly chose so if you want to play chapter 1 you have to download it separately.
So first of all links to the previous version of the game which is "Chapter 1" should be restored in OP and secondly I think that in this case there is a lack of "kinetic novel" tag since our choices have no meaning here at all and there are even few which only give us an illusion that we can choose and if we do not choose what the dev wants then suddenly we have "game over".

Feb 26, 2020
I.m getting this warning when I click on any image or download link.

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to attachments.f95zone.to. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the web site’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the web site, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the web site’s administrator about the problem.
i use google chrome and never have problems like that, download that and try it and see how it does for you and your downloads show at the bottom so when there done downloading you can just drag them to your desktop

fireproof.92

Mar 27, 2019
i think it will be more interesting if it has something like some girl trying to marry you for your money.
and if you do that, could you name her amber? XD

Reactions: Newbie1997

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Primal Ecstasy [Chapter 1-2, MyMod v2] [Imfamus] [OS@4.51GB, HQ, MyRepack]

Original size: 4.51GB :HideThePain:
MyRepack size: 355MB :BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: I think i successfully merged Chapter 1 & 2 (i used files from my repacks), you will have to start new game tho.
Notice2: Updated to MyMod v2, for more info look in spoiler above. You need to start new game if you want to see the changes.

PC (Windows only) = /

MyMod v2 Only =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:

Last edited:

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Primal Ecstasy [Chapter 1-2, Modded v1] [Imfamus] [OS@4.51GB, HQ, MyRepack]

Original size: 4.51GB :HideThePain:
MyRepack size: 353MB :BootyTime:

Notice: I think i successfully merged Chapter 1 & 2 (i used files from my repacks), you will have to start new game tho.

PC (Windows only) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:
Big up the FAPman

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Aww man I'm sorry, but this game wasn't a good time at all. Idk if this is because I'm missing parts of the PC's characterization, because chapter 2 is seperate from chapter 1 for some reason, but the whole time I was struggling with figuring out, if he's supposed to be intentionally creepy or not. I mean, the PC is a creep and there's just too much creepy inner monologue to claim otherwise. But to me it's not clear, if he's supposed to be aware or not.
Insinuating that one of the women he creeps on is underage was just the cherry on top. I couldn't figure out, if fucked up power dynamics are this game's main fetish, or if the PC is actually supposed to come across as genuine.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
View attachment 1817758

Chapter 2 Notes:

Many users found Chapter 1 to be long, tame, and uneventful, to say the least. I've taken all the critiques to heart and made sure I did everything I could to make Chapter 2 better in every single regard. Chapter 2 has over 40 HD animations and includes lots of sexual sequences with several of the characters. I've done my very best to improve the look, writing, pacing, and overall content of this VN.

Mega
lol i hope he didnt just do a 180 on this just because people complain about not enough sex, Most great games dont have sex scenes for a chapter or 2. Im all for people listening to criticism and working with it but if it makes you change your whole outlook on what you wanted to make its not worth it.

thats just my worry, not saying its what is going to happen.

Reactions: qaywsx

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Binoculars don't make side by side circles. Ever. A stupid trope is a stupid trope, and all the evidence you need to know they don't is actually having looked through a pair.

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
For people wondering how to download chapter 1 until the links are back. Go to the itch.io link in the main post and there should be a link to download chapter 1.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So, this is *just* chapter 2, and thus the whole game is ~4 Gig plus and we're just on chapter 2 of however many.

Noping out now. This just isn't enough good stuff to be worth the amount of space this thing is taking up. Also having my choices in chapter1 not mean anything to chapter 2 because there's nothing that wants to load my save from chapter 1. That's just plain disrespectful of my choices as a player. If you're going to ignore everything I have done I'm going to ignore your game.

Reactions: tobias_knight

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
did not know chapter one had such hard reviews, but then again, never played it.
I did read dev notes, and he actully took that to heart, and tried to do better..

I am gonna try out this game, just coz i think its awesome dev listen and take critic to heart

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Many users found Chapter 1 to be too long, tame, and uneventful.
From what I'm reading in the comments, chapter 1 is a standalone game with no consequence to chapter 2.
That fact should be highlighted in the OP.
This is one side effect of writing and developing a game as you go, changing direction dictated by some good criticism and by the "I don't like this, you should change it to make me happy crowd."
I'm not pointing the finger at anyone. Just stating my opinion.

That one big lawn.
1652926000594.png
Oh, Hi, MC, Sorry I can't talk right now. I have 40 acres to mow.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes