3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Primal Ecstasy [Ch.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Primal Ecstasy [Ch.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Oct 14, 2021
I'm in love with Julie, I hope we can see more of her in the future! as well, I personally would love to see fetishes like pregnancy, lactation, breastfeeding etc. and of course, more big tittied women! Julie can't be the only big juicy tits queen, please more! I'm sure her mom would be a good competitor :)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Nice story,dark with light on the horizon,promising. Great renders,interesting characters. Only thing I dislike (and a lot) is the choices we have and once we choose to don't have any desire to have some future romance (in my case Julie and Shaunna),the game countinue to pushing me to change my mind in every future dialog I have with them. Especially with Shaunna. MC refused to peek and then he can't stop thinking about her?? Look to me that story is made to have everybody involved with MC whatever we choose. Why options then?

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I like Julie the best. Regarding the points screen at the end of the chapter, it would be helpful if the total possible points for each character were also displayed, that way you would be able to tell how you are doing and be able to go back and fix things if you have done wrong. I have 10 points for Julie, I'm hoping that is max for her.

Reactions: TeamEquipe

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
This game is so interesting so I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the choices that give you a point (green) and the choice that can lead to the 'game over' (red). I also add the choice that can help you see both scenes. I hope you guys enjoy that.
P/s: I made the walkthrough mod for chapter 3. And I keep the ch1 and ch2 mod here for someone who needs it.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
This game is so interesting so I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the choices that give you a point (green) and the choice that can lead to the 'game over' (red). I also add the choice that can help you see both scenes. Hope you guys enjoy that.
how to install the mod....way?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
how to install the mod....way?
You extract it and merge the "game" folder into PrimalEcstasy's game folder or copy all the files in the folder that you've extracted and copy it to PrimalEcstasy's game folder

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
Just finished playing the First Chapter. Loved the story so far..
I see huge potential if DEV put more efforts on animations! Players love Realistic Animations!
Good Luck. (y)

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes