3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you dont stick your dick in any crazy chick just thrown upon you...:WeSmart:
regardless of how "primal" the tittle is, or better how much "primal" the dev tries to be:Kappa:

there are some nice chicks, yet the writing, and the whole setup is at prepubescent level - "wooow, there is a chick...have to perv on her...he has spoken to me...wooow....i like her a lot....what...wait...im a bit unsure...no, i love her...kiss...kiss...fuck...fuck...(repeat)".
Come on bro , just say this is making you remember your own adolescence, don't be rude :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

kidding aside, most girls in the game are fuckable, you have to agree with the inner kid:sneaky:.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Welll as long as we dont have to roll them in flower to find the wet spot they are ok.... just slap em on the thigh and ride the wave in lmao.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
you dont stick your dick in any crazy chick just thrown upon you...:WeSmart:
regardless of how "primal" the tittle is, or better how much "primal" the dev tries to be:Kappa:

there are some nice chicks, yet the writing, and the whole setup is at prepubescent level - "wooow, there is a chick...have to perv on her...he has spoken to me...wooow....i like her a lot....what...wait...im a bit unsure...no, i love her...kiss...kiss...fuck...fuck...(repeat)".
I didn't even make it that far as I don't have a spare mouse handy. You will wear out your mouse button with this one.

Pausing on black screens, pausing with a single line, pausing on the background scenes with no text until you click.

Semi animations with a scene with him entering the kitchen (click) half-way across the kitchen (click) him at the fridge (click) a line of text (click) the next line of text (click) next scene.

That's when I shut it down and deleted it.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Edit : Having finished the first chapter...looks good and all but you should reconsider that "Game Over!" if you don't help out Julie, that's just fucking stupid. If it's mandatory for your story, then don't bother giving the player a choice.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Those are pretty white nails aren't they... Unless it's some new kind of "metrosexual thing", where men paint their nails now.
Not that there's anything wrong with it, I mean many goths and metalheads paint their nails black, but if the intention is for them to be natural, it looks weird. :unsure:
1706004_y2_ass_grab_2.png

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Too far dev. Killing the dad wasn't enough for you guys anymore? Now it's the entire family :cry:.

I'm joking by the way. This looks pretty interesting so I'll try it out.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1646273835776.png
Spock, I noticed in these Visual Novels I've been playing, that the father is almost always already dead at the beginning of the game.

Well, Jim, The death of a parent or parents is a common feature in the VN genre and had become a cliche in the early 21st century, thereby ruining any legitimate use of the trope for future writers. and sadly its uses did not greatly impact the narrative, it merely allowed writers to introduce incestual concepts into the story, with incest being the primary factor of the story. Removing the male role model allows the male protagonist to manipulate his female family members into incestual acts.

Spock, I wasn't asking for a goddam lecture.
Well, you got one didn't you, Jim.
Pointy ear asshole
1646273886346.png
What was that, Jim?
Nothing, nothing, Spock old buddy.
:giggle:

(This is not meant as a critique of this particular game, just an observation of this trope in VNs)

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
MC: "My parents and fiancé died tragically, I guess its time to move to a new city and peep on girls." :WaitWhat:
1646279379160.png

Not to bash on this VN or anything, I'm just gonna state my initial impressions from the previews.
A few of the girls looks uncannily realistic (far more than any other Daz model I've seen) almost bordering on unattractive, their jaws are too wide or chins too sharp, some of the hairstyles on these women look like wigs, and their age lines are too prominent (makes them look much older than they should), some of the skin tones also look unnaturally greyish.

For a Visual Novel to be good, it needs to have good visuals; render quality aside, the character models need to be attractive. I'm sorry but this isn't going to cut it, there are too many great looking VNs with better looking models. I hope you take this criticism constructively, this is just my opinion, and others may or may not agree with me, so do take that into consideration. Good luck Imfamus! (y)

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
MC: "My parents and fiancé died tragically, I guess its time to move to a new city and peep on girls." :WaitWhat:

Not to bash on this VN or anything, I'm just gonna state my initial impressions from the previews.
Just an FYI - playing the MC as a dick is but one path the player can take. Playing the MC as a stand-up guy is also a path, at least so far. One of the reasons I like this game.

Reactions: pochops

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Those are pretty white nails aren't they... Unless it's some new kind of "metrosexual thing", where men paint their nails now.
Not that there's anything wrong with it, I mean many goths and metalheads paint their nails black, but if the intention is for them to be natural, it looks weird. :unsure:
View attachment 1683564
It's called Diabetes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes