5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Spring is the season of first meetings. That’s what Kazuma thought when he transferred into Ainoshima Academy in the middle of the spring term. Indeed, the moment he passed through the school gates, he was accosted by two girls asking him to join their respective student councils. There are two student councils at the school, the traditional Gekka-kai and the avant-garde Tendou-kai. They are always competing against each other and their support is split dead even. It is up to the lucky boy "Three Seven" Kazuma to cast the last vote to break the tie and that’s why they covet him so much. Which side will he choose?​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-01
Release Date: 2021-07-30
Original Title: プライマルハーツ, プラハ
Developer: Marmalade -
Publisher: Shiravune
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voiced Language: Japanese
VNDB:
Other Games: PRIMAL HEARTS 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg screenshot8.jpg screenshot9.jpg screenshot10.jpg screenshot11.jpg screenshot12.jpg screenshot13.jpg screenshot15.jpg screenshot16.jpg screenshot14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 1, 2019
Ignore this post, just looked at the Similar Threads area and saw someone else got Primal Hearts 2 on here already.

Sep 29, 2017
This place was supposed to be my verdant island of love! All I see in the cards is desertion and disappointment—I'll be letting down half the students no matter which side I choose!

With the expectations of two very vocal student factions on my shoulders, how am I going to pick one without ruining my chances at campus romance?
I don't see the issue. No matter who you pick, you're looking good in the eyes of half the female population. High school me would have killed to be in your position.

Reactions: daddygravity

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
Oh hell yeah, I'm a sucker for these romancy dating sims.
Though a common gripe I have with them is that all too often the mc has a unbearably timid, indecisive and bland personality, anyone who's played this can comment on wether that's the case here ?
I completely agree. Sadly that's most people, especially Japanese men when they're in Highschool-University-First full time job age.

Sep 29, 2017
Though a common gripe I have with them is that all too often the mc has a unbearably timid, indecisive and bland personality, anyone who's played this can comment on wether that's the case here ?
From what I've played so far, he's definitely proactive. He's just... really, really bad at it. A cassanova wannabe.

Reactions: TankyThomas

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
As far as i've seen in translated Japanese games (not this one since i haven't tried), they rarely do middle ground when it comes to the male protagonist, it's either extreme left or extreme right. Either the ultimate nice guy goodie 2 shoes or the ultimate rapist piece of shit...the only things these 2 seems to share is probably being perverted and being dense.

And this is probably just me but i often found the main heroines they provided rather boring compared to some side female characters in these Japanese visual novels dating sim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonathan Y

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I completely agree. Sadly that's most people, especially Japanese men when they're in Highschool-University-First full time job age.
Yeah yeah, I heard that the reason is they want to make a mc that most readers could relate to.
But let's talk real for a second, I was also awkward back in my high school days, like really awkward and cringy, shy around girls aswell, but for crying out loud some of the protagonists have as much back bone as a wet sponge. I'm kinda mad right now cuz I've been reading through this other Vn, pretty long, a lot of routes and interesting heroines, got around 20 hours of reading time in, but the goddamn mc ruined it for me, he was afraid even of his own feelings to the point where the game just dragged on because he was too cowardly to make any sort of decision, and at that point even though it felt like a waste I just dropped it.
For anyone reading this and relating, you should check out Fruit Of Grisaia for an mc done brilliantly.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
As far as i've seen in translated Japanese games (not this one since i haven't tried), they rarely do middle ground when it comes to the male protagonist, it's either extreme left or extreme right. Either the ultimate nice guy goodie 2 shoes or the ultimate rapist piece of shit...the only things these 2 seems to share is probably being perverted and being dense.

And this is probably just me but i often found the main heroines they provided rather boring compared to some side female characters in these Japanese visual novels dating sim.
Well them being a goodie two shoes or nice guy is not my problem here, what aggravates me is their extremely timid, indecisive, faint-hearted personality.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Thanks for sharing :devilish:
Fun story idea and nice graphics - I also read "multiple endings" so there will be some choices ;-)

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Haven't played it yet, but looking at vndb tags the protag has donkan tag but also pretending, pragmatic, smart and proactive so I have fairly decent hope he's more interesting than your typical bottom of the barrel MC.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Well them being a goodie two shoes or nice guy is not my problem here, what aggravates me is their extremely timid, indecisive, faint-hearted personality.
Timid, perverted, dense, cowardice, awkward, goodie two shoes, blue pill, simp.... those usually come together as package deal when it comes to Japanese male protagonists. I ask around and most of the time the answer was so that the audience could self-insert easier...i guess that only works for hardcore otakus and neets because watching these male mcs making me want to break my monitor then shoot myself in the foot.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
I'm still at the start but so far the MC's stupid side seems to be him trying to do PUA tactics to get a girlfriend. 1627824013562.png
I'm digging the humour overall.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Haven't played it yet, but looking at vndb tags the protag has donkan tag but also pretending, pragmatic, smart and proactive so I have fairly decent hope he's more interesting than your typical bottom of the barrel MC.
Yeah hopefully, I just started reading and he's a bit goofy, not a bad thing, we'll see

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Do you have to choose between the two groups or can you get all the girls from both groups?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes