4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
If you're talking about that scene with the Japanese girl he did it correctly it was meant to be like that.
Not her. When Mei is checking for the reservation, the word "business" was misspelled. Business is misspelled a few more times after that. During the bar scene, I'm sure Blake meant swill, not schwill. Right after Blake leaves, the MC used the word know instead of now.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You fixed the banner. You did not fix the same mistakes in the actual file names, or inside the game itself on the game's main menu page.

And when this gets fixed it may invalidate saved games. Also, the folder name located in Users/{name}/AppData/Roaming/Renpy will change. If a player just updates it will create a second, new Renpy folder and the first one, with the incorrect spelling, will remain as orphaned junk unless a player manually removes the old folder.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Not her. When Mei is checking for the reservation, the word "business" was misspelled. Business is misspelled a few more times after that. During the bar scene, I'm sure Blake meant swill, not schwill. Right after Blake leaves, the MC used the word know instead of now.
Oh sorry about that my mistake.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Sooo, this is highly annoying.
I like the Renders, some good work there (except maybe the faces of the two leftbehinds. And the Sideboob at that scene. A bit unnerving, I thought)
It could be a good story, too.
But.
Would I ever even go out with a BlakeBloke? No. Would I do this when my very fine sexy wife is lying on the bed, and a very sexy time is about to happen when she wakes up? Would I even be in the same Hemispere as that guy, if I could help it? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, go on and play the game. If not, you may also feel a bit railroaded by plot to stupiditylane. I stopped playing there, so I'll never know, what katastrophe needs to be caused by that. Also, why do I have to decide whom to check out? I'm a man, I can check out 2 ladies in a blink of my eye. Just watch me. Or them, as it happens...

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
Great game so far, the story seems to be interesting. Can't wait for new updates!

Also guys, this might sound like a super dumb question but I'm relatively new around here. What's NTR exactly?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
will it be rape? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be harem? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be cheating? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be milf? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be fat guys? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be old guys? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be trans? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be dickgirls? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be mff? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.
will it be vanilla? can it be avoided? but prefer u dont add it at all! please! no stop! i will not play it! grrr.

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
The game is good and all, nice story, dialogue, all that... but what really kept bugging me was that there are almost no customizations of the characters... They don't even have unique names!
I mean, Mr. Novak? He has the same name as his . Same for Mei... which is ... You could've come up with some random names at least.
I'm almost sure I've seen the wife's model somewhere too.

Not meaning to offend the dev, this is a good game, but a bit of customization would've made it more original.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
looking at this game again. the sister looks like Steven Tyler. lips seems too big at least for my taste. looks like she had botox. its not a diss on the model or game its just my observation. idk i might be wrong.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
There's no "avoidable NTR" tag, however when the time comes, ask OP or a Mod/Uploader/Staff to update the genre spoiler with "NTR(avoidable)".

May I also wish you good luck for the shit storm that will come with the NTR tag's introduction. The site is split into 5 categories on the subject, Hate NTR(very vocal, aresholes) | Dislike NTR(aren't arseholes about it) | Indifferent(Mostly keep to themselves) | Like NTR(aren't arseholes about it) | Love NTR(very vocal, arseholes). The two ends of the spectrum come together and create some of the most annoying times on the site, sometimes ending with the Staff locking a thread or outright banning people. If this does happen to you, try to stay as neutral as you can. Mods and Staff will deal with it.
prolly my favorite post so far because it made me laugh. and there is no lie in this statement

Reactions: Skads

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Man I just hope to do things with the sis I'll throw the mom to the wolves not literally but if that's you're thing have at it lols

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just a friendly reminder.. Keep talking about the game and the content it has in it now. When discussing future content, please don't focus on possible NTR content. There's all other kinds of crazy shit @SilkandMilkProductions has planned for you. So just sayin'.. be on the lookout for other fetishes.. :D

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Great first update, game looks really good :)... I hope you don't just focus on ntr content in future all together a nicely written story with choices that change the route will be bad maybe branch out several different routes if needed, also who is kyle ? they keep calling him isn't the mc name is what we name him i'm a bit confused ? Good luck on this project. (y)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Great first update, game looks really good :)... I hope you don't just focus on ntr content in future all together a nicely written story with choices that change the route will be bad maybe branch out several different routes if needed, also who is kyle ? they keep calling him isn't the mc name is what we name him i'm a bit confused ? Good luck on this project. (y)
Kyle is the default name for the MC, if you don't enter one at the beginning of the game. Obviously, there are a couple of programming issues that allow Kyle to appear in some of the texts. It's probably hard-coded in some places where it should be a variable.

Reactions: Loveless07

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Kyle is the default name for the MC, if you don't enter one at the beginning of the game. Obviously, there are a couple of programming issues that allow Kyle to appear in some of the texts. It's probably hard-coded in some places where it should be a variable.
yeah I thought so too, went back and re-checked to see also if it appears without any name input and it does but along with a given name by the player it appears too, it's ok we understand since this is dev's first release of the game it's just an error in coding no big deal :)

215303j

well damn..impossible to stay loyal to the wife..not one..but TWO hot asian dames..damn you to hell Dev!!!i have my failings..thems be it! :p
i suspect NTR will arrive in a couple updates..lol...the one character just SCREAMS it...
also..have two saves..loyal and unloyal..methinks you may need them...HAHAAA!!
Try staying faithful to your wife, for once ;), I have the feeling that will avoid NTR.
In the Mei route, I also assume that NTR will be likely.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I Changed Novak's name to NoDick as I can already see what kind of content the games going to have and that he's just another shit stain to flush down the toilet. MC in a few spots still called his mom Sandra even with the patch.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes