4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Primal Instinct v0.07.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
the cheracters are good but I dont understand why the dev but this mystery shit in the game just do a normal honey moon and just from the perspective from the mc and not 1000 diff cheracters.Than make a normal story around the honeymoon with diff kinks and 1-4 diff women that there is something for everyone.I dont know make diff path a dom path maybe vanilla for guys that just want too enjoy honemoon and want vanilla content and maybe a ntr path which would fit perfect in this game and you are done.
ofc got disliked again for saying dev should focus only on mc and but kinks content for EVERBODY in game and got disliked for that??

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ofc got disliked again for saying dev should focus only on mc and but kinks content for EVERBODY in game and got disliked for that??
No, you got disliked for telling the dev he should change his entire story to suit you.

This is the story the dev is creating, either play it or find something else. You don't go telling devs to change their entire story especially an established one, how entitled are you?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
No, you got disliked for telling the dev he should change his entire story to suit you.

This is the story the dev is creating, either play it or find something else. You don't go telling devs to change their entire story especially an established one, how entitled are you?
I think I just got disliked for the magical word NTR ,I just said my opinion that I think he should skip the mysterious part and focus on the MC route than he has more time that he dont puts on family cheracters or other cheracters. A lot of good dev have very high goals and always but out new main cheracters and than they have not enough time for the MC. I just tihink that with a normal honey moon story and the same cheracters female and males the game would be much more sucessful maybe I am wrong.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
the cheracters are good but I dont understand why the dev but this mystery shit in the game just do a normal honey moon and just from the perspective from the mc and not 1000 diff cheracters.Than make a normal story around the honeymoon with diff kinks and 1-4 diff women that there is something for everyone.I dont know make diff path a dom path maybe vanilla for guys that just want too enjoy honemoon and want vanilla content and maybe a ntr path which would fit perfect in this game and you are done.
So essentially write a totally different game using the same characters? Sure, why not? in the meanwhile let's make Avengers a soap opera drama happening in eighteen century industrial revolution Britain too. I'd love for a steam punk Iron Man and a British gentleman Thor.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm this game is becoming mixed with scenarios etc (salad) o_O
Comon Dev Focus on Milf'Mom and Sister + And is Mc gona finish his vacation :p i expected a week not Month's hahaha
Adding more ppl is making more complicating storry = Higher Game size and Allot of time to wait for Update ...

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
So essentially write a totally different game using the same characters? Sure, why not? let's make Avengers a soap opera drama happening in eighteen century industrial revolution Britain too. I'd love for a steam punk Iron Man and a British gentleman Thor.
ok dude know you exaggerate its a erotic novel you dont need a 200 iq story its just for jerky merky :sneaky:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
pk dude know you exaggerate its a erotic novel you dont need a 200 iq story its just for jerky merky :sneaky:
Dude do you have reading comprehension problems? That might explain it, so sorry if that is the case.

Where did I write the story is complex? the critique (not really) hidden in my comment is that you are essentially suggesting to change the whole story, just keeping the characters. There was no comment about the complexity in anything of what I said.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Dude do you have reading comprehension problems? That might explain it, so sorry if that is the case.

Where did I write the story is complex? the critique (not really) hidden in my comment is that you are essentially suggesting to change the whole story, just keeping the characters. There was no comment about the complexity in anything of what I said.
First of all the dev can do what he wants. I am not as arrogant as you and think my opinion and intelligence is above everybody else in my opinion he would be more secussful if he would just focus on the mc and skip the mystery part the rest could be the same.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Decided to do a walkthrough, thank you once again to my wonderful teacher Qleaf who has given me so much without asking anything in return. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.07

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for all of the walkthroughs that you do. A lot of people want to play the games and see where they go, but quite a few of us just want to read a compelling story. Your walkthroughs help us read the "true" story that is in there and it's appreciated.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Shame we won't see anymore of this but I can understand the dev's frustrations. I think the relationship between MC and Meghan was top class and done very well. Normally not a fan of forced LIs but I think this game did it wonderfully.

I do think the game really suffered though with the constant dreams and protagonist switches. I feel the game almost was trying to do too much. It was very admirable and I imagine if it ever was completed it would have been very interesting but it just didn't seem sustainable with how much extra development time it would have taken. Anyways just my 2 cents.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes